Im Not a Deviant, and Certainly Not Your Boyfriend. ~ Connor X Reader

I've gone and done it. I fell in love with a machine. Oh, but not just any machine! It was Connor. An android sent by cyber life to help Lt. Hank and I with our deviant cases. I couldn't help but notice his chocolate brown eyes, his soft brunette hair, his plump lips, or his light freckles.

I won't lie, I've tried making some passes at him. I know it's completely wrong, but a part of me just can't help it. "DEPUTY Y/L/N! Did you hear a word I just said?! You're all off the case! It's in the hands of the feds now!" Fowler yelled. Leaving my thoughts I come back to the real world.

"You can't do that! We are so close, please if you ju-" Connor started, "there's nothing I can do. You're going back to cyberlife, Y/N and Hank are going back to homicide. Now end of discussion, get out of my office!" Our boss commanded. I didn't say a word. I just left and sat at my desk that was across Anderson's. I see Hank and Connor talking then the Android makes a dash for the archives room. "Hey dipshit! I need to talk to you!" Hank calls out to someone down the hall. Ignoring it all, I gather my coat and head out the door.

~Timeskip to when the deviants are going towards the camps~

I know, I shouldn't be out here. With deviants threatening attack and the us military on high alert, it's dangerous. But what can I say? I can't get Connor off my mind. Maybe if he was like them, he would be able to accept my feelings, but he wouldn't. He's too advanced to become like them. He believes the good side is the side that ends all the lives of androids. I thought the same at first, but all they want is to be free, to have equal rights, to love. I wish he could see that. "Connor!" I heard a voice shout. Looking up into the heavy rain I see Lt. Anderson climbing a ladder to a building and Connor with a sniper.

Following suit I climb up and see Hank and the intelligent android fighting. I see Connor grip him by his throat. "Connor stop! You're going to kill him!" I yell running up to him. "He intervened. I must complete my mission and stop Markus." He replied harshly throwing Hank down. He backed away slowly trying to gain his breath. "What if they're wrong, what if you're wrong? They just want to be free! Don't you want to be free?!" I yelled over the sound of thunder. He ignored my questions and picked up the gun once more. "You won't stop me from finishing this. Go home, Y/N! This is MY MISSION!" He said.

"Then it's my mission to stop you." I whispered. Just as he was about to shoot I jump onto his back and try to take the sniper. He flips me over his head and onto the hard ground. He tries to kick me in the gut but I flip to kit side in time jumping to my feet, I swing and punch him in his face. Dodge after dodge and hit after hit. I dropped my guard for a second and he grabbed me by my shirt and dangled me off the side of the building I tried to grab at his hand to ensure some kind of safety. "Forget it, Y/N. I'm stronger and better than you." He said squeezing harder. "You don't have to do this. You have rights and I know you have feelings. Please I care for you." I squeaked our. "I'm no deviant, and I sure as hell ain't your boyfriend." He said and released me to fall to my death.