Chapter 5

I'm still laying here with Tord, it's been about two hours. I best be getting ready for the movie theaters, but I dont want to leave Tord's arms. I gently nudge him. "Hey, jackass, wake up~" I whisper. "Good.. morning?" Tord says. "It's not morning, silly! We need to get ready for the movies-" I inform Tord. Tord sits up and scratches his head. Eventually, Tord gets up and goes to the bathroom. I take off my over-sized hoodie, revealing my completely naked body. I start getting my panties on, when the door opens. It's Tom. Fuck. "Oh shit, (Y/N)! I-I'm sorry!" Tom says, quickly covering his eyes as he shuts the door. That's the most Tom's ever talked to me before. Damn. I sigh, as there's nothing I can do. I rough-house my Jean short shorts on. Tord comes back in. I guess none of the boys really do knock around here, eh? I cover up my bare top half, which I shouldn't feel obligated to do but it's sort of a "natural instinct". As Tord starts changing, I try to ignore it. Eventually there I am, staring at him. Our eyes lock for a second. Shit.. I look away and quickly put on a (F/C) cropped hoodie and some black garterbelts. Little did I know, I was giving Tord something to brag about.

{ Timeskip }

"Alright guys, it's time for the movies! Are we all ready?" Edd yells. I slide down the rail of the stairs, and I dont see it, but Tord is staring. I walk over to Tom and Matt, both dressed casually. "You look- uh- pretty nice--" says Tom. I don't know if he's trying to forget about what happened or just acting like it didn't happen. I turn around, Tord standing there. Tord looks pretty heated. "Tom, can we talk outside for a minute?" Tord asked. I wasn't so sure about this. They both went outside.

{Tord's P.O.V}
I was furious. I didn't want to overload around (Y/N) but I felt obligated to inform Tom. We were outside alone. I lit a cigar. "So, you know, if you fuck with (Y/N), you're gonna get your ass beat right?" I say in a monotone voice. "Oh boy, I'm so scared." Tom replies sarcastically. Whoo, boy is he going to get it. I slap him in the back of the head and walk inside, not wanting to ruin the movies for the dudes, or of course, (Y/N).

{Back to your P.O.V}
"Hey. What was all that about?" I ask Tord. "Nothing." he tells me. But I feel like he needs to get something off of his chest. At least, it seems like it. I won't bug him though. I'm the first to walk outside. I'm wearing a (F/C) crop-top hoodie, some short jean shorts, black garterbelts, and some sneakers. I spot Tom sitting against the wall on the ground, his head in his hands. "Tom wha-" Tord suddenly walks out. "Why hello, fine lady~" Tord says. Tord grabs my hand and we walk to the car. "So, what's wrong with Tom?" I ask him, quizzcally. "Pfft, he's fine!" Tord replies, brushing it off. I'm not sure if he really is though. Finally, Edd and Matt are outside. Edd approaches Tom, who has tears rolling down his cheeks. Shit.. "Tom, aren't you coming?" Edd asks Tom. "I'm fine." Tom replies, sighing. "I think he just needs some alone time." Edd tells Matt. Matt and Edd get in the car. Tord opens the car door for me and we both get in.
I'm still worried about Tom...