30F🚬

.

Jimin- 5 yrs. old
Taehyung- 5 yrs. old

Taehyung pov

(play the vid. above for better reading, "hold me tight" while it's raining🎶)

It's was cloudy and dark outside until small drops of water fell down my glass window.

Rain.

Just like what my dad used to say, the sky is crying because it lose it's ray of sunshine.

'I wonder if dad is also up there crying along with the sky?' I thought to myself.

With my small feet, i went downstairs to see my stepbrother watching tv along with his father or my stepfather and my mom who looks so happy together with them.

They look like a complete happy family.

"oh taehyung, come join us" mr. jung offered, instead i shook my head no taking my purple raincoat on going to the place i love to stay hidden and cry whenever i want.

The playground.

I swiftly went inside the small house just right above the slide and stayed there, i love listening to the sound of roaring thunders, it makes me happy.

just when i heared footsteps and big loud thunder then a squeak?

a small shadow slowly went up the stairs and is going straight to his hiding spot. the figure is now close as he sees a pink colored hair popped in.. then a boy. a cute boy.

"h-hey! can i come in?" asked the new boy, tilting it's head cutely. taehyung is in the middle of shock and excited, he nodded his head as the boy let himself in.

taehyung hugged his legs, he was not good at talking or even making friends, he sucks at it the most.

"hi, im jimin!" said the boy with one hand extended right infront of taehyung's face. Taehyung was in daze and ended up holding the boy's hand.

his hand was small and.. warm.

the fact that jimin was out in the rain didn't make any difference. taehyung felt warmth instead of icy cold fingers.

"what's your name?" asks jimin.

"i-im taehyung"

both shake their hands not letting go of it making the two laugh at their silliness. both shared stories, laugh and mostly holding tightly onto each other giving warmth in the cold rainy afternoon.

an hour of talking passed, they soon realize the rain stopped, both going out and was greeted by the bright sun.

but for taehyung, the only sun in his eyes is the lovely boy named Min Jimin.

jimin is his sun and he'll gonna be the sky. If he loses jimin, he's not just gonna cry but he's willing to die.

(Vmin childhood cause why not?)