74🍓🚬

.

Another day and yet again, another man bathing in his own blood as jimin loaded the gun which was all used up.

"it reeks blood in here hyung"

"this is my thing now dongsae, i kill because i care."

Jaymin came from behind skipping towards the corpse while smiling down on it.

Mr. Diego Francies
CEO of ITC. Company

"he does have that daddy face too bad he can't even lift a finger hahahaha!"
Within a minute, the room filled up with maniac laughs coming from jaymin who's been holding his stomach from too much laughter.

"you do enjoy yourself alot jaymin." his brother, jimin commented staring at his younger brother in confusion at the sudden behavior.

"of course, i must enjoy this hyung. we'll never know the day where a gun will turn against us."

"jaymin, why are you acting like this idiot who haven't got a rehab but was released from a mental institution." Jimin commented chuckling.

"i was born crazy hyung and so do you. you're crazy for revenge and dad's crazy for money. This family is meanth to be crazy, i don't know about mom though."

now that i think of it, dad never mention much about our mother. He just describe her as a weakling, easy woman. Much for being an asshole father but i can't blame him. He said that our mother left us and went to another man but died in a heart attack.

Hah Serves her right for leaving us.
Karma is surely a bitch.

Jaymin was now calm from laughing so much but was immediately taken place by jimin's laugh making the younger one confuse from the reaction of his brother.

"I know what she is crazy for jaymin"
jimin manage to say through laughs.

"what hyung?"

"she's a whore, a slut and she's crazy for dicks and won't be satisfied that's why she left dad and us!! hahahaha im happy though. She deserves death, the pain! everything bad in this world hahahaha i would like to meet her in hell but my task is still not done here. For those people who made us like this, they will regret."

'hyung'
jaymin just watch as his brother laugh his life out.

watching his brother like this, emotionally broken and destroyed makes him one as well, twins share these feelings. He don't want this, none of this. He only want a happy life along with his twin brother, he regret telling his brother about the 'revenge thing' and he's starting to hate his father now.

'He is changing...I- I need to stop this madness'

(a/n: twin hang-outs)