80🍓🚬

.
It was finally the day where they get to attend the party. The twins packed the stuffs they needed including guns, riffles, bombs, ammos and pocket knife. They are quick to finish and just play the waiting game in their car outside the mansion of Ct. P.

Jimin, as always relax like he does all the time when it comes to doing tasks his father asks for him to do like killing, lots of killing which he didn't mind anymore. All those blood and life he had taken was exchanged by a smile on his father's face and he was happy for that.

Jaymin on the other hand was most likely jealous of his older brother for how better he is but still scared of him commiting all the dirty works their father commands them to. One wrong move and everything will fall apart, it will be gone and so as their freedom.

'I want my freedom' jaymin thought.

"Jaymin, are you okay?" the blonde said beside him. The raven haired boy look at his brother, eyes full of concern.

"Hyung, I-im scared." Jaymin's voice was trembling. He clasped both his hands leaning his head on it.

"I feel like something bad is gonna happen today. My instinct is telling me, hyung let's not go there." the raven boy plead but only earned a small scoff from jimin.

"Jaymin, were in this together. You know that I will protect you if something does go wrong, I'm not the eldest without a reason." Jimin giggled ruffling the younger's hair.

Jaymin was in deep thought. He never fails to believe these instincts of his which on some ocassions, comes true.
He was afraid and... disappointed knowing that his own twin brother didn't believe him.
He let out a loud sigh.

"mhmm okay hyung."

Just then a loud music was being emit throughout the entire mansion, both decided it was time to move and drive inside the enemy's nest.

"you ready?" Jimin asked smirking, an electricity of excitement going through every part of his body.

"Let's get it"