⁰⁰¹

⌜

C H A P T E R O N E
P R E T T Y
かなり

jeongguk focus

sweat trickled down from jeongguk forehead, a sign signifying the heater ─ which never has worked properly once in jeongguk's experience in french class, was once again overheating. you would think he had enough, considering the roots of his head were already damp, his bangs as well and his seat was starting to give off a slightly wet feeling but if the brunette's mind was actually where it was supposed to be ─ which was practicing grammar in french but rather on a certain doe eyed man who had taken seat at the far corner of the classroom.

jeon jeongguk wouldn't disagree when others accused of him being a bit admired with kim taehyung, and by admiration, it was more like obsession. jeongguk would swear that he was not at all obsessed with taehyung, of course not. never ever. okay, maybe a little. it's not like jeongguk would stalk him or steal his toothbrush, no, of course not. they only shared one class with eachother, and jeongguk would steal glances at him a few times. well, maybe not a few, more like the forty five minutes of class time they had. barely blinking too.

although, it wasn't his fault though, kim taehyung was just interesting to stare at. he had messy blond strands of hair and big brown eyes. as simple as that might seem, they were accompanied with full cheeks and pretty rose tinted lips which only the sinners could dare to kiss. and jeongguk has never seen such a smooth yet sharp jawline, (which would certainly cut a finger) as well as his small jaw and melanin neck and his collarbones which highlighted his tan body. he had the smallest waist and the most adorable body jeongguk has ever laid his eyes on.

today, his body accompanied an oversized light pink sweater, which of course was revealing his collarbone (which had jeongguk carving to lay atleast a kiss on it) and normal white skinny jeans. his make up was done simple and easy, his eyeshadow being a simple golden, his eyeliner being a small wing. his golden blush produced asna shimmer over his whole face. oh fuck. maybe jeongguk was blind but is that a fucking choker?

he was so pretty, so so pretty. jeongguk wasn't sure if he was an angel or a human being, it was so unfair. jeongguk didn't deserve to get tortured in a way that was just so unfair. he himself knew that simple glances of admiration has turned into a small crush that he can't help but admit to. but it's not like he can do anything about it, taehyung was just so shy and isolated. he had the personality of an injured hare, not even providing anyone the chance to befriend him.

kim taehyung was simply just a transfer from france who wasn't confident in his english (although, jeongguk had to said, he had perfect english.) and didn't believe he was fluent. of course, that's what led to jeongguk mindlessly staring at taehyung on the only class they had together. he always caught the hard to see features of the boy and the expressions he would make often, so of course jeongguk was staring at him throughout all of french class instead of practicing grammar.