⁰⁰³

⌜

C H A P T E R  T H R E E
MIDNIGHT MESSAGES
運命

QUICK NOTE ;;

TAEHYUNG'S APPEARANCE IN THIS CHAPTER :

taehyung focus

the ginger headed teenager skipped up the chocolate stairs, his shoulders bouncing with every step as he struggles to keep his pace similar to his the blond ahead of him who's obviously taking fast, yet elegant steps. when the both reached to the top, taehyung takes the hand of his brother's who's brightly smiling down at him, his other hand signalling over to a brown wodden door with a several pictures plastered on the door of the two brothers as well as single pictures and a large white sign─ which had been pinned to the door, that has "taehyungie's room!" written in light brown.

taehyung grabs ahold of his brother's soft hands that he notices has recently earned a small purple bump near his knuckle which was a small remembrance of a recent burn. taehyung rubs the burn, his eyes showing deep concern to his dear older brother who simply chuckles at his brother's overflowing love before shaking his head in a light sway, his blond hair tilting, getting swallowed by the light.

"tae, baby. i'm fine! it was only a small burn, doll. you should've seen namjoon's face though, he was so mad that i've earned a burn and scolded me endlessly for being, and quote, 'completely irresponsible and an idiot.' he was so mad!" seokjin laughed at the joyous memory before giving himself a imaginary thumbs up when he noticed he has finally gotten a giggle from his little brother.

seokjin opens the door to the younger's bedroom, the room's wallpaper was a light cream with light white clouds painted above the paint, along accompanied with several stickers that the pair's cousins had decorated the room with. fairy lights litttered the walls above along with picture frames and a fairly large garnet shaded pin board which was completely covered by pictures of taehyung with unknown people as well as letters written in both french and english.