Cozy Night

Toni's pov
As soon as we arrived back at my trailer Cheryl turned to face me with a devilish smirk.
"What?" I reply trying to hide the smile forming on my face.
"Well..." she says as she moves closer to me eventually backing me up against the door " I just thought we could have a little fun... Maybe?" she says as she kisses me passionately, once we parted for air she moved to kiss along my jaw and to my ear, she stayed there a while nibbling every so often. She then looked at me with bright eyes.
"So what do you say" she whispered to me while playing with the hem of my shirt.
"Well I think we should move to the bedroom... Only if that's okay?" I replied staring into her eyes.
She replied with a kiss, not a long one but just long enough for me to know that it was okay.
Cheryl's pov
She pulled me into her bedroom, fingers still intertwined. When we walked into her room I just stopped and looked around it was so Toni, pink and black walls with a huge king sized bed in the corner, with a desk just opposite scattered with papers. I was pulled from my train of thought when Toni kissed me and sat down on her bed. I sat beside her continuing to kiss her passionately.
Until she flipped me on my back and straddled me. She continued to kiss down my neck biting occasionally until I finally spoke.
"Erm not that this isn't great but there is no way Cheryl Bombshell is a bottom" I said as I tried to flip her over she held my hands over my head "Sorry Bomshell but if you think me a southside serpent is going to be a bottom you are sadly mistaken" she chuckled and went back to kissing my neck. I thought to myself this is the right moment, then without warning I flipped her on her back, took off my shirt and straddled her " Even if it means you get to see this" I smiled as I heard her gulp and I started to kiss her neck. " Maybe this time I will make an exception" as she said that I smiled against her soft vanilla scented skin. After a while of kissing and removing clothing I was still on top of Toni, she was wearing a black lace bra with a matching lace thong, she moved her hand around my back to take off my red bra, before she did she said " Is this okay?" I just smiled and nodded as I tried to get hers off to. After I managed to I just stared at the girl below me " God your gorgeous Toni" I said with a smile she just blushed and continued to kiss my neck and down my cleavage. We eventually part when I say " We should get some sleep for school tomorrow" I could tell she was tired and I climbed off her and lay beside her tangled in her embrace I finally felt safe as I fell asleep to the sound of her heartbeat.