I Love You

Cheryl's pov
" I love you Cher" Toni said as I heard that it felt like my whole world was crumbling I knew I loved Toni but I wasn't ready to tell her but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I was brought out of thought when Toni turned to me and said "Babe I didn't say it for you too say it back to me and judging by the look on your face I can tell your not ready to say it which is totally fine I understand" she spoke so softly but she was right I wasn't ready. I just put my head on her shoulder and said "Toni I'm sorry I want to say it but... I'm not ready, I'm so sorry" I started to cry and Toni took her hands from mine,wiping away my tears. " It's okay I understand, let's just forget about it and watch the-"
She was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. I quickly answered it when I saw it was from Veronica -
C- What do you need I'm kinda in the middle of something I said with annoyance in my voice
V- Gross I don't want to know what you and Toni are busy doing, she said chuckling
C- Were not doing what you think V were on a date so what do u need?
V- I'm having a weekend away at Lodge Lodge with Burghead, me and Archikins and we're wondering if you and Toni wanted to join?
Toni's pov
Cheryl looked at me with a slight smile and a glint in her eye as she put her phone to her chest and turned to me and said "Toni Veronica is going away with Burghead and Archie and she wanted to know if we would join, so can we go?" I just looked at her as she smiled, "How could I say no to your smile" I said looking at her she told Veronica that we would love to and put the phone down. She then looked at me with a devilish smile I was about to ask her why but she started kissing me before I could get a word out. It was long, pasvsionate when we pulled away I just smiled at her and said "let's go home Cher"