First Date

Toni's pov
We arrived back at my trailer and Cheryl went straight into my bedroom looking through my wardrobe for something to wear. I sat in the living room and called sweet pea
T: Hey pea I need your help
Sp: Sure Toni anything you need
I filled him in on the plan and put my phone away, making my way to my room where I found Cheryl putting on her makeup in my bathroom. "Hey" I said as I was looking for an outfit to wear. "Hey pretty" she said as she put her arms around my waist and her head on my shoulder.
Skip getting ready
After 15 minutes of driving we finally getting to our date spot. I blindfolded Cheryl and lead her to sweet water river where I had Fps truck set up with blankets and a picnic basket and my laptop. I finally took the blindfold off Cheryl. "Did you do all of this for me" she said almost crying "babe don't cry you deserve this and much more" I said turning her around giving her a hug. " No ones ever don't this for me, thank you" she said sniffing on my shoulders. "Anything for you Bombshell, now come on" I said dragging her to the truck, lifting her up. We sat in the truck for a while in a comfortable silence, we were under the blankets and Cheryl was resting her head on my chest.
Everything was fine until I said "Cher I love you"