First Day Back

Toni's pov
I was woken up to the sound of my alarm. I went to move but couldn't I looked down to see Cheryl cuddled into my naked chest. Omg I thought to my self it wasn't just a dream. I stayed there a while admiring her until we had to get up, I moved myself from Cheryl's grasp and put on some clothes for the day. Once I was ready I quietly made my was over to Cheryl who was still sleeping as sound as a baby to wake her up. I shook her slightly and kissed her forehead and she woke up. " Morning cutie" she said as she got up. "Morning" I said, I couldn't help but smile that was until she looked at me with a nervous look. "What's up" I said as i
put my hands around her waist. "Erm I don't have any clothes to wear today" she said shyly looking at her feet. I released her from my grip and went to my draws where I pulled out a red crop top and black high waisted leather trousers, "Already taken care off" I said handing her the clothes " now if you could please hurry up and get ready so we won't be late for school", she just smiled and gave me a peck on the lips before disappearing into my bathroom.
After a while we finally arrived at school, I could tell Cheryl was nervous to tell people about us, "You don't have to tell people if your not comfortable you know I don't mind" I said letting go of her hand "No" she said as she grabbed my hand and gripped it tight "I'm not ashamed to tell people who I am attracted to and who I choose to date, I will be fine as long as I have you by my side" I just smiled and we got out of my car. As we were walking through the hall all attention was on us everyone was staring and whispering and Cheryl finally snapped " IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, SAY IT TO MY FACE" no one said anything they just walked away.
Cheryl's pov
As we walked into the busy student lounge we saw all of our friends look up at us, we just sat down like nothing new had happend. We sat in silence until Kevin said "So how's my favourite gays doing today?" me and Toni just looked at each other and said "Bisexuals not gays kev"
"Oh okay how are my favourite bisexuals doing today?" he replied with a smile. "We are doing great actually, Cher do you want to tell them?" she said as a huge smile covered her face. "Sure thing tt, so if you guys couldn't already tell were dating" she said as I kissed her cheek. Everyone just looked at us and said "Well duh it is obvious but we're happy for you guys". That's when the bell interrupted our conversation, unfortunately Toni wasn't in my first class so I kissed her goodbye and walked to my maths class with Veronica and Betty.
Skip to the last lesson of the day
I was sat in advanced history, it was the most boring lesson ever but at least Toni was in my class. I sat in the front row with Archie, Betty, and Veronica and Toni sat at the back with Jughead, Fangs and Sweet pea. I was daydreaming until a pear of crumpled paper hit my head. I bent down to pick it up and I looked at Toni who just winked, I smiled and turned around in my chair. I slowly open the ball of paper to see a message-- 'Hey cutie would you do the the honour of allowing me to take you on a date after this god awful class' I smiled at my self and wrote my reply ' of course tt, can't wait' I turned to throw it back and winked at her. She opened it and smiled.
Skip to end of lesson
"Hey Boo" Toni said as she put her arms around my waist. I turned at her and looked confused "Boo?" I said slightly amused, "let me guess bombshell would prefer something like; queen, princess, baby girl, baby, babe?" she said chuckling " Although I am a queen, babe will be just fine" I replied kissing her on the cheek "Okay then babe let's go home so we can get ready for our date" she says walking out of class with her hand around my waist.
"perfect" I replied walking out of school and thinking about what Toni has planned for us.