Summary/Disclaimer - Please Read

Rosie Grey was only seven years old when she arrived at Mr Thompson's cotton factory. Now fourteen, she has become accustomed to the treatment of the workers and the harsh conditions under which they are forced to work.

After an accident in the storeroom leads to her dismissal, Rosie must try to make her own way in the real world, away from the life she had grown used to.

But despite being seemingly free from her life at the factory, Rosie struggles with the dark past that holds her captive, and she doesn't know if she will ever be able to escape the life she tries so hard to forget.

  **************************

Shoutout to QueenOfSecrets1308 for helping me to perfect my summary! 

Shoutout to Azanthiel for the amazing new cover!

**************************

Please do not advertise your own books in the comments below, any links or comments referring to other books will be removed.

**************************

Any form of replication is prohibited, whether it is in English or any other language.

This is my intellectual property and it is protected by the Copyright Duration Directive 93/98/EEC, any form of plagiarism will be considered an active act of criminal offence and will be treated as such.

©Amelia 2018-2019 All Rights Reserved