Chapter Eight.

Beatriz.

"You only have one hour and thirty minutes to answer" the professor said as he distributed the test papers.

"Okay, your timer starts now" he said while looking at his watch.

I grab one of my ballpens and wrote my name on the paper. Jho gave me three pens just in-case daw. 

Suddenly, a chinita girl infront of me caught my attention. She's like looking for something in her bag, but she cannot find what she's looking for. 

I approached and ask her. "Miss? Are you okay?"

She looked at me in frowning face. "Not really"

"Why?"

"I think i misplaced my pen somewhere. I cant find it in my bag" she answers. "Do you have extra?"

"Yeah, here" i said and landed her my extra pen.

"Omygosh! Thank you!" she almost shouted kaya napatingin ang iba saamin.

I smiled at her nalang and started answering the questions.

--

"Okay, Time's up! Pass your papers now then you may leave" the prof says.

I quickly passed the paper and i was about to leave the room when the chinita girl called me.

"Miss! Your pen!" she said and raise the pen she barrowed.

"Keep it" sabi ko.

"Thank you, as much as i want to treat you but i left my PURSE on my Tita's car" she says.

"Nah, it's alright." i said and smiled.

I looked at my clock and it's twelve minutes before 6. Dumidilim na rin ang paligid.

"I'm Madeleine Yrenea Madayag pala, Maddie na lang"

I smiled and gave her a shake on the hands. "Isabel Beatriz de Leon, you can call me Bea"

She was about to speak pero tumunog ang cellphone niya; someones calling her.

"Bea, nice to meeting you. Thank you ulit. Pero kailangan ko nang umalis, susunduin ako ni Tita" she says habang tinuturo ang cellphone niya. Tita Cathy ang nakalagay na caller.

"Nice to meeting you too, Maddie. Ingat pauwi" i said and started walking towards Eliazo dorm.