Vampire Out of Control

Riccardo's POV

I pressed the cars accelerator with almost all the force possible, obviously not all my strength if I had to do that it would break to pieces. The car was moving at a great speed now; I could only see flashes past me as I drove away from the city. I needed time alone, I hated myself for what I had done to her today, I had shattered her heart to pieces and just left her standing there to put the pieces together, but I knew deep down that it was only in her best interest.

I let out a frustrated groan, I needed to clear my mind I needed to stop thinking about her, the more I thought of her the more I wanted her, and I knew that a part of her wanted me too, but I was not right for her, I would only bring doom into her life. No, I couldn't allow myself to get close to her it would be too dangerous, I would have to put my feelings aside for.... for her own good.

I needed a distraction and I knew the exact place for that, only one thing could get my mind off her, and only one place in this town could offer me that thing. I could feel a small smirk forming at the corners of my mouth.

I parked my car in its usual spot that was reserved for me; I got out and looked at the club that stood before me. It looked like an old building from the outside, it was a normal face brick building and as you walked on there was a door on the side with a big built bouncer guarding making sure that no one under aged entered.

"Welcome, sir." The bouncer greeted with a bow as I entered the club. I nodded at him and entered.

As usual the place was swarming with half nude girl's pole dancing or sitting and drinking with the men, or shall I say young men that were present. As I entered I could already see girls checking me out and trying to make their way towards me. I was in no mood to be swarmed by pesty girls so I made my way to the bar.

"The usual?" the barmaid named Victoria asked.

"You know it." I replied lazily.

Victoria passed me my drink and I took a sip of it, feeling the slight burn as the whiskey went down my throat.

"This is unusual, I mean don't you think your parents would flip knowing you out on a school night, that too considering SAT's are around the corner?" Victoria asked sarcastically.

I sighed and said with a wink, "I've always been one to break the rules."

Victoria chuckled and rolled her eyes before going off to serve another customer.

"Hey Ric, you okay?" Victoria asked after serving some customers.

"Of course I am Vicky, why would you ask that?" I asked after sipping my whiskey.

"Because you don't look fine, Ric." She replied with concern written all over her face.

Victoria was an old family friend of mine, I knew her almost all my life, her father had worked for my father, ever since then Victoria and I have been close friends. She was like an older sister to me.

"You know if there's a problem you can speak to me about it right?" she asked again.

I nodded at her and she poured me another drink when I said, "Chill Vick I'm perfectly fine, just got a little on my head right now, that's all, nothing serious."

She smiled at me and got back to her job, obviously getting the message by my tone that I wanted to be alone. I sipped on my drink again and closed my eyes. I sighed and put my head in my hands. That's when I smelt it, my hands still smelt of her, her sweet cinnamon and strawberries scent was still lingering on my hands.

I smiled to myself remembering how soft her skin felt in my hands, how her heart would race every time I was near her, how she would try and act cool around me like I had no effect on her. I grinned even broader thinking of how cute she looked when she would get frustrated and roll her eyes at me. I could hear her angelic voice saying my name now, the way my name rolled off her tongue made my heart race a hundred times faster than normal.