A Sweet Nightmare

I know I promised to upload on Friday, but I had a test to study for. But I'm back, and hope you enjoy this chapter, the next one is in editing and will be up soooon! its a action packed one! enjoy! :)

Tiana’s POV

I looked at an intense Jason. “Jason.” I started.

“Why?” he asked. His voice edged with hurt.

“Jason, I’m sorry…”

“Sorry?” he snapped, cutting me off.

Jason moved in closer to me holding my shoulders tightly, his hands stretched out at arm’s length. His intense gaze had rendered me speechless; I had no words to explain what I did today. I never thought Jason would be this angry over a kiss. I thought he would take it lightly, considering he was a bit of a player, I thought he would be used to things like this. Oh how wrong I was.

I gulped and tried shuffling out of Jason’s tight grip. It was of no use, he was holding on too tight and he was much stronger than me.

I sighed softly and began saying, “Jason I truly am sorry, I didn’t know what got into me, I just snapped and…”

“I just don’t know how to explain it to you.” I looked up at him with pleading eyes, hoping he can read me and understand what I was trying to say to him.

Jason’s gaze just hardened more; his lips were in a tight straight line. Looking at Jason like this frightened me a bit.

After staring at each other for what seemed like hours, Jason loosened his grip on me and eventually pulled away. His eyes not leaving mine for a minute. His lips still in a straight line, it then tilted upwards at the corners forming a smirk. I looked at him through furrowed brows.

“Tia.” He said his voice coated with humour.

“Jason?” I ask confused.

He smirk grew broader, “what are you apologising about?”

“What are you so upset about?” I asked. I was not being the little damsel who answered every question thrown at me.

“Hmm cheeky.” He arched a brow.

“Well?” I asked impatiently.

Jason laughed, “Oh Tia aren’t you a paranoid one.” He said tapping the tip of my nose. I frowned and pulled away from his touch, remembering Riccardo doing the same.

“Jason what are you on about?” I asked irritably. Here I was feeling dreadful for using Jason today and here he was beating around the bush.

He laughed again, “Tia relaxes; I was just teasing you.”

“Teasing me?” I asked,

“Yeah I wanted to go all strict- dad on you.” He grinned.

“So young lady is this the time to come home?” he asked making a deep voice.

I looked at him confused thinking he was the most crazy, random person on this planet. I then burst into giggles. He was teasing me, I rolled my eyes; typical Jason.

“Don’t laugh, you ruined the whole effect, you didn’t even give me the chance to ask you why you came back so late.” He said faking to be hurt.

I laughed even harder this time. “You’re crazy.” I said crossing my legs Indian style as I sat on my bed.

“Crazy, with mad acting skills.” Jason grinned sitting next to me.

“Yeah right!” I said rolling my eyes.

“You can’t deny how awesome my acting skills are, I mean I got you pretty scared.” He said raising an eyebrow.