The Message

I was sitting on my bed going through media and listening to music. It was around 5 PM or so. I live alone and its completely fine by me really. I like it, I like my alone time. I don't get that much at work anyway so... a few minutes pass by and I suddenly get a text. I opened it up and saw that it was an unknown number.
*this is your thoughts*
                            Text》
Unknown: Hey, where are you guys!? I've been looking for you bastards everywhere! We have to get to practice in 20 min!

Me: Umm.....who are you?

Unknown: Namjoon, it's me! Min yoongi!

Holy shit....no....it can't be....Ohh fu-

Unknown: so where are you?! We have to get going!

I was so shocked. THE Min Yoongi is texting me!! ME! well, he doesn't know that tho...Oh well. Holy shitue!

Me: I'm not Namjoon....but I would love to keep talking with you!*damn, sorry if I sound desprate..*

At this point I already saved the number and put his name in his account number....hehe, what? It's Min Yoongi, can you blame me?

Mr. Swaggy/Min Yoongi/ (I know, don't judge!): shit, I'm sorry. And why do you want to keep my number? We don't know each other..

Mr. Swaggy/Min Yoongi/: Wait do you know who I am? Are you a stalker!?😡
                                                                Me:What!? No! I'm an Army! I listen to your music, you do really well!😁

Mr. Swaggy/Min Yoongi/:Ohhh. Well, thank you😊 I mean, I guess you can keep my number... you just have to know that I won't be able to respond all the time. And I really have to go now, I have to get to practice, the real Namjoon just told me where he was...finally😂

Me:Oh, yeah sure no problem! Go ahead, see ya' later!

Mr. Swaggy/Min Yoongi/: See ya

Oh. My. Lord. I just had a decent conversation with my bias in my favorite k-pop group! How did I not die!?! Idk, it just felt so comfortable to talk with him. I always thought I would never get a word out, vocal or typed/written!

A few hours pass by, it's now 9:30 PM. I got another text from "Mr. Swaggy/Min Yoongi/"....I really should change his account name... Oh well.

Mr. Swaggy/Min Yoongi/:
Hey, we just finished practice. Do you want to talk? I'm sure you'd love to hear from the one and only genius Min Yoongi!😏

Me:Oml...yeah sure, if it doesn't bother you..

Mr. Swaggy/Min Yoongi/: not at all, so....what's your name?

Me:Okay👌 my name's Y/N, but you can call me whatever you want.😊

Mr. Swaggy/Min Yoongi/: Nice name! It's pretty. So Y/N, what do you like to do?

Omg, I can't believe this is really happening to me, I'm having a normal conversation with my favorite person in the world! Ksguxj shzj shzjsjxndbxidb omg!

Me:Well I like to sing/listen to music (your music), draw and photography...pretty simple..

Mr. Swaggy/Min Yoongi/: Nice! How do you like the music? I work really hard in it..

Me: I can tell you do. It's really amazing and moving, or really up-beat and great to listen to. I love how you guys perfectly transition singing to rapping and back to singing, it's amazing!

Mr. Swaggy/Min Yoogngi/: aww, thank you. That means a lot to me😊 I'm actually pretty embarrassed now..😅

Me:Oh, yeah no problem!😊 And don't be! It's amazing what you can do with your skills, I aspire to be like you one day actually..😅

*okay, eff it. I'm changing his account name to "Min Suga"*

Min Suga: Oh, thank you! I believe you can do it, one day your dreams will come true😊

They already have! Ahhhhjdbdjsbsks!!

Min Suga: So,.. how old are you? Not to sound weird..

Me:Oh, not at all. I'm 21...

Min Suga: oh? Is there something wrong?

Me:No, I just feel a bit old. I miss my young days, no bills to pay. Man it was the life, even tho I wanted to grow up so badly😂

Min Suga:ohh, I know what you mean... don't worry, you're still pretty young. At least you're not 26.

Me: yeah, true. I was always more mature than ever in my childhood. Anyways, now I just don't give a shit and I'm lazy, but I still have manners

Min Suga: eh. It's good to be a little more mature at times, it's less annoying then..😂

Me: Yup. But I still have my exciting child like side too, I just know how to control it a bit better...😂

Min Suga: 😂😂

I couldn't stop smiling! I have just befriended Min Yoongi! Ahhh! I saw that it was 10, and debated if I should go to bed or not. Nah, I don't have to work tomorrow so...Heel yeh! So as I assume Suga went to bed, I stayed up and went through media again.

Yoongi POV.
I had just finished talking to Y/N. She seems really cool and sweet.  I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I didn't even notice it until J-hope pointed it out.

J-Hope: Look at this hyung! He was so grumpy just a few moments ago, now he's smiling as bright as the sun! what's up with you? What got you so happy all of a sudden?

At this point the smile was long gone as I just glared at J-Hope.

Me(suga): none of your business, go back to fooling around with the others.

After that he just gave up on finding out why I was so happy and just went back to the others. Finally.

I looked back through the texts we shared and I wanted to talk to her again but I'm sure she was asleep by now. I had one big  question running through my head as I looked at her compliments. Who's her bias? Please be me..
_______________________________________
A/N: Okay! Thank you for reading this! I know it's pretty long, but that's just because I can get carried away with these things. If you guys are wondering, yes they are in the same time zone because BTS is on a little tour thingie and they have around 1 month or so in each state of the U.S,  okay, bye guys