The Meet

A few days later my friends and I decided to go to the city and enjoy the weather. We ended up going into a Starbucks café. I brought enough money to pay for all 3 of us including me. As we were waiting to order I saw 7 guys with face masks walk in. Weird, there's no much air pollution in Chicago, besides the smokers.

Maybe that's why..

They sightly looked like BTS oddly. Suga and I have been talking more and gotten closer. He asked as to how I looked and I've sent him a few pictures before. I deeply regretted sending them. I didn't look good at all, yet he said otherwise...Back to present day; I shrugged it off and just continued with my friends conversation. After we ordered we sat down. I saw that one of the guys in the masks looked kinda familular... oh wait. Holy shitue, is that Suga!? What is he doing here in Chicago?!

I turned to my friends and looked at them, about to tell them that I think they are there, but before I could my other friends let out a small scream before the first friend and I covered her mouth. {First friend: kiwi, second friend: speaker phone * she's loud like one..*} the guys turned over and stared for a second before going back to what they were doing.

I think they already know...

Speakerphone: *whisper yell* BTS is right over there!!😆

Kiwi: How do you know if it's them? What if they are random people who have a sickness of some sort, or don't want to breath in the smoke?

Me: True, but what if it is? Wasn't there say of a tour or something?

We were all whispering to each other until I felt a tap on my shoulder. My friends froze from who was tapping my shoulder. I looked back and saw one of the masked guys who was suga, and I kinda froze too.

Masked guy: Can I talk with you for a second?

Me: Uhm. Sure,... guys I'll be right back..

Friends: okay,....see ya...

Oh Lord. God please don't let it be a weirdo! What if it is Suga!? Wtf will I do then!? Ahhh God help Me!!

The masked guy brought me to a little quiet corner to have a private conversation I guess. I was so scared as to who this guy was... but when he lifted up his mask I froze even more.
YUP. IT'S HIM. FACK!!
HAJSHSHAJHJbajaNhwjahskahsjsbzusjusi2hendInzu3i3urbaiwhwjaobdUwjUiwgeowjdbwuwjsjsjjsjsamjaksksksksmsmsnjsnsbzjanaAHAHHAHAHHHHHHH
Suga: Okay..... Don't freak out when I reveal myself. Okay?

Me: Y-yeah, go a-ahead...

He lifted it up and I internally screamed my lungs out, I was so.....surprised, shocked. Nervous.

Suga: Do you and your friends know who we are?

Me: Y-yeah..it's just me though.. Y/N.

Suga: oh Y/N! Wow, it's good to see you, you're a lot shorter than I thought!

He chuckled.

Me: Yeah... I get that a lot....hehe..

Suga: So what are you doing here?

Me: Just hanging out with my friends, what about you?

Suga: We're on a little tour break thing. We are spending a month or so in some of the state's but still doing some dance practice. We're only a week or so in on this trip in Chicago. It's really great!

Me: That's great to hear! I'm glad you're enjoying your time here. I only come to the city a few times just hangout with my friends.

Suga: Oh cool.