Hotel Sleep Over

Once we made it to their hotel we were deciding where we were all gonna sleep. Suga, had a great idea. A very awkward great idea. He had said,

Suga: how about we ask who their biases are and the girls will be in the same room as them and we will work out the other 4? Eh? Sound good?
<suga's thoughts>
Yes, now I can know if she likes me or not. I mean, who wouldn't? Wow, I'm a jerk. Anyways.... she's amazing! She thinks about others. She takes charge and cares for the others. I think I'm falling for her...

Y/N POV.
suga: how about we ask who their biases are and the girls will be in the same room as them and we will work out the other 4? Eh? Sound good?

Ohhhhhh, shit.....kiwi is gonna die, speakerphone is gonna scream the entire night, or just go " WOOOOOOOOOHHHH/OOKKKAAAAYYY" And I will be stuttering and looking away all night long and question everything....ahhh God! Save Me!

We all looked at each other with a look that said we were thinking the exact same thing.."we are gonna die. Good bye."

Speakerphone: u-uhhh, well my bias i-is J-Hope....

Soon after J-hope was smiling as bright as ever and immeiditly ran over to her side with his arm around Speakerphone's shoulder. She looked at me dead straight in the eyes, full of fear, excitement, happieness and I could hear her internal screams..I let out a small laugh from her face and everyone turned to me....
shit...

Me: o-ohh, it's..nothing...😓

Suga: oh, well Y/N, who's YOUR bias?
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...Oh God no, not now!

Me: ...u-uhhhhahaa...well... it's you..suga...
Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god...

Suga:😶...Oh, uh, well.. cool. Hehe..

Me: yeah....hehe..
Ohhh, shit..this will be awkward as hell....

Jimin: so, who's your bias kiwi?

Kiwi: uhh,... y-you Jimin...

Jimin: oh, nice! This will be fun!

The girls: yeah....hehe....*under breath*
(me):Son of a bitch, God-damnit..(kiwi):shit...
(spearkerphone):fuck

Suga: alright V will be with Jungkook and Namjoon will be with Jin! C'mon Y/N, let's get to our room!

He said as he swung by and put his arm over my shoulder. Hoseok lead Speakerphone to their room and Jimin lead kiwi to theirs.

As we got to our room I noticed that it only had one bed....
fvck...

Me: oh, there's only one bed...

Suga: yeah, we all got our own rooms, so we all got our own beds... I guess we'll have to sleep together. Pick a side you want, I'm going to the bathroom to change.

Me: ok👌

After suga went in I decided to go on the right hand side. I changed too, but because suga was in the bathroom already, I just changed by my side. I double checked if the curtains were closed. Okay, we're good. I took my top off and scavangered for an oversized sweater. After that I changed my pants into sweats. When I ended I turned around and saw suga in the door frame looking at me!
Oh...My....God..... Did he see all of that!?! Was he watching me change!? How long was he there!?!!

My eyes widened as I made eye contact with him....he just smirked...SMIRKED! I yelled immeiditly and threw some pillows at him.

Me: OMG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!? DID YOU WATCH ME CHANGE?! LOOK AWAY!!

Suga: Ah! Ah! No! Stop!*I stopped* I didn't see anything! I just saw you do a little dance twirl as you looked in my direction! I was gonna ask what side you picked but then you attacked me with the pillow.

Me: oh. Hehe, sorryyyy...

Suga: it's fine. So, what side did you Pick?

Me: the right.

Suga: okay, let's get bed.

As we laid there I turned my back to him and saw that speakerphone texted on our group chat, consisting me, kiwi and Speakerphone.

¤°•°•text°•°•¤
📣* speakerphone*: Hey, did you guys also get a one bed room?

Me: You're not alone on that..

🥝*kiwi*: I'm scared! What if we get too close, and end up in a weird spot?

Me: Then we ended up in a weird spot..nothing we can do about it.

📣: wish you girls luck, cause we're gonna need it.

Me: good luck, and good night.

🥝: good night!

After that I locked my phone and set back down on the bed set table thingy..Idk.

I soon felt two arms wrap around my waist and a warm breath down the back of my neck.

Suga: good night Y/N. Sweet dreams.

NDJSBZUABDISNJXNAJDJSJjneijsbsi sbI db sjINsajasbsiah shsiesidjwjsisjBJavzkwjsjjsjddjdjzbahhhhbhhbabaabbbbbhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Whhyyyyy!!?!

Me: g-good night t-to you too, s-suga.

I soon fell asleep from the comfort of being in his arms.

Yoongi POV.
<yoongi's thoughts>
So cute. I think she fell asleep. (Checks) yup. She looks beautiful. I'm so glad I messed up Namjoon's number.
We both fell asleep and rested well. In the morning/ close to afternoon, I felt something warm wrapped around my chest and a soft breath slightly on my neck, close to my collar bone. I looked down and saw Y/N sleeping and cuddling me so peacefully. I got a bit red in the cheeks and didn't want to wake her, so I just let her sleep till she woke herself up. I played with some strands of her hair pushing it behind her ear softly and brushing my hand against her hair. I was smiling like an idiot. But I didn't care, this girl brought me into my happier self. As she woke up, she realized the portion she was in, I pretended to be asleep so that she might stay a bit longer. She did! I looked at her again and she seemed like she was gonna sleep again. Man she must be tired.

Y/N POV.

I woke up on what felt like a pillow, but it wasn't a pillow, I could tell you that. I looked up to see what in the world I was laying on, and I became so flustered and red in the cheeks. I was laying on Min Yoongi's chest! I saw that he was still asleep and I debated weather I should stay in my position or not.
I mean It is a pretty awkward thing to wake to. But he is un-cautious so he doesn't really know..fvck it. I'm staying, this shit comfy.

Once he woke up I got off of him and we both went to the kitchen for breakfast. We saw him cooking.
Of course Jin is cooking. It's Jin!
And Junngkook and Tae sitting with each other watching in awe.

Me: morning!😊

Jungkook and Tae: good morning Y/N!

Suga: what are you cooking Jin?

Jin: Esggs and beacon with some pancakes.

Me: ohhh, sounds good!

Jin: and it'll be good!

As we waited for the food the rest walked smelling that tasty food cooking. *sorry, not sorry if you're hungry now...* we ate and bid our goodbyes to the guys. After we ( the girls and me) left we got ready for our jobs and scheduals.

《Okay, so ending it here. I don't totally have an ending in mind just yet, but I'll be working on a Jimin ff next for a good friend of mine😉 see ya!》