Confession

A few days passed by and me and suga kept in touch by texting. He then invited me and the girls over again to watch a movie with the rest of the members and of course we couldn't pass that up.
Text》
Me: Hey, we're on our way over, see you in about 15 min.😊

Min Suga: Okay, see you until then. And...Y/N...

Me: Yeah?

Min Suga: Before the movie when you get here....I have something important to tell you...

Me: Uhm,...okay..Sure thing..

I was so anxious! What could he possibly want to tell Me? And why is it before the movie? Does it have something to do with it?

Yoongi POV.
<yoongi's thoughts>
Okay....breath..... today is a special day with a special person. No biggy. WHAT AM I SAYING!?! OF COURCE ITS BIGGY, ITS A HUMUNGOUS BIGGY!!
If you're questioning what is such a big, biggy, well...I'm deciding to ask Y/N out. And I'm clearly worried what answer might be.
Okay calm down Yoongi. Let's go over the plan again so you don't mess it up. Okay, we set the girls down at their spots. Then I ask Y/N to grab something from my room that isn't there, so she'll be there for a while looking for it. Then I'll say that I have to use the bathroom** and walk in, close the door, and ask. How should I ask? Hmmmm....mayb-
Jungkook: DING-DONG! THEY'RE HERE!
Oh shit! They're here! Okay, you look good Yoongi, you smell fine. You're good. Good. Okay, now let's go answer!
//how he looks//

Suga: Hey guys, grab the door, I'll get the movie!

Hoseok: okay, got it!

Hoseok got the door as I looked at them from afar. I was looking for Y/N really. I finally spotted her, she looked gorgeous, even though she was in simple clothes. She looked great. We made eye contact and I looked back at the movie choices immediately. I heard her small chuckle. Ah, so cute.

Y/N POV.
We were on our way to bts's hotel and the girls were still freaking out. Guess they aren't totally used to being with BTS all day. Hehe. Oh well, I am. They feel like my family on some weird level. Except suga. No way could I see his as just a family member (like a brother). Hell no. That's weird. I wore some simple clothes and no make-up. I'm not totally a make-up fan. If you have pimples, pop em' and wash your face. Simple. (IT'SNOTTHATSIMPLEBUTOKAY)

<this is how you look>We made it to their hotel door and I knocked

We made it to their hotel door and I knocked. J-hope opened the door with a bright smile and welcomed us in. I looked around, looking for the others, then I found them in the living room. As I looked over to them, I made eye contact with Yoongi. I instantly remembered that he said there was something important to tell me. Oh no...what is he gonna say?

We all sat in our seats, but before I could sit in mine, suga said,

Suga: Hey, Y/N can you grab my phone from my room please? It's down by the right side. Thanks!😁

Me: oh yeah, Sure!

I walked to what I assumed was his room, I opened the door and started looking through. I couldn't find it any where!
Damn-it, where is it!?! I can't find it any where! WTF!?!

All of a sudden I heard the door creak open and closed. I turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes!

Yoongi POV.
<yoongi's thoughts>
Perfect! She accepted it! I didn't actually leave it there right? *checks pocket* nope, okay we're good. Now time to "use the bathroom" and confess. Oh, God I hope she says yes! Please say yes!

I told everyone that I had to use the bathroom and the girls said "okay" and the guys just smiled at me knowing what was going happen. I slightly smiled back excited. I walked up to my room's door, took a breath and walked in. I had a little flower with me 《a/n: don't ask where it came from, I didn't want to say a ring b/c that's usually for proposals and marriage, that's not happening....yet.😉》I closed the door and saw her turn to me. She put her hands over her mouth and laughed a little excited or nervous, I couldn't tell the difference...

Y/N: O-ohh,...my go-od!! Yoongi!

Me(suga): Y/N....I have something to ask...

Y/N: yes..??

Me(suga): will you be my girlfriend...?

Y/N: YES!! YES YOONGI!

She ran up to and jumped into my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and wouldn't stop smiling. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I let her down and we looked each other in the eyes. She smiled brightly at me. I smiled back, knowing that I made the best choice in my life.

Y/N POV.
(This is at the door creaking open)
I turned and I couldn't believe my eyes! I say suga standing in front of the door with a pretty flower in his hand. Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, Omg! I instantly knew where this was going! I had put my hands over my mouth and laughed from happiness and excitement. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Me: O-oh my go-od!! Y-yoongi!!

Suga: Y/N....I have something to ask..

Me: yes..??

Suga: Will you be my girlfriend...?
There it is! Omg! I can't believe this! He, THE Min Yoongi, is asking me to be his girlfriend!!! Ahhhhhhhh!

Me: YES!!! YES YOONGI!!!

I ran to him, jumped in his arms and hugged as hard as I could, he hugged me backer harder, but I didn't care, I'm too happy for that! We held the hug for about 10 min, at most,< I love hugs...> he put me down and looked me in the eyes. I smiled at him knowing that this was my dream come true! Yoongi was right when we texted before, my dreams DID come true. I love him with all of my heart.

Suga: okay, the others are probably wondering where we are, let's go.

Me: wait- where's yo-

Suga: <pulls phone out of his pocket> I had it the entire time, i just needed to get you here somehow.😅

I lightly hit his chest for making me get up from my comfy spot. We went out to the living room and watched the rest of the movie cuddling. Apparently everyone was in on it, except the girls, they said that the guys explained it to them.

After the movie suga pulled me into a hug before I left and kissed me on the forehead. Then he whispered in my ear
Suga: told you your dreams would come true..
I looked up at him and we smiled to each other. In the background I could hear the others going " AAWWWWW" I chuckled and kissed suga once more and left with the girls. I spent the entire night texting Yoongi.
《Text》
Me:
Tonight was amazing! Thank you! I'm really happy to be you girlfriend now!

Min Suga: No problem babe! Glad to hear you're happy😊
*internal car screach scream* Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg!Omg! Omg! Omg!

Min Suga: okay, it's quite late, you should get some sleep😅

How can I when you do this to me?! I'm gonna die b/c of you! I'll sue you Min Yoongi!
Me: Okay. But you need to, too!

Min Suga: okay, goodnight Y/N, love you!😚❤

Me:Love you too, babe. Gn😴

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Okay! That's the end of this story! Stay tuned tho! I have a jimin ff coming up next for a good friend of mine, hope you enjoyed this one! See ya in the next one!