Chapter 2

The Battle

Everyone said exept Lucy "Welcome back Sting Rouge!" When Sting noticed Lucy he walked over to her and he said "You are a new member aren't you? Fight with me and Rouge!" "If that's your wish." Lucy stood up and she raised her power up to 2%. A lot's of guild members are fainted and everyone noticed her high power.

"Let's have battle then.." Lucy said quietly. Everyone in the guild went to a place where no one lives. "First, I'll attack..!" Sting said as he started to punch Lucy in stomach, but Lucy dodged it and she attacked "ICE DRAGON'S ROAR!!" It knocked out Sting. Sting stood up hardly  and said "So, you are an ice dragon slayer? Interesting..!" And then he attacked too "WHITE DRAGON'S ROAR!" It hit Lucy but she said "This is your highest attack? You are weak..!" Lucy said it quietly then she attacked "SAND DRAGON'S ROAR!" It knocked Rouge out but he stood up and he said "What's your name Dragon Slayer?!" "My name? My name is Lucy Heartfilia!! The Elemental Dragon Slayer and Lost Magic Master!!" Everyone's eyes got wide and then Rouge said "You know a lots of thing huh?!" Then Rouge attacked her "SHADOW DRAGON'S FANG!!" Lucy dodged it and she attacked "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!!" It was much powerful than Natsu's so it hit the Dargon Twins. They didn't stood up, they layed there and they're trought about Lucy and her power.

1 week later at Fairy Tail

"Juvia can't stand this at all!! Lisanna-san!! Why did you do this to Lucy??! Juvia needs her best friend!! Bring her back!!" "I agrre, bring her back Lisanna!!" Erza, Mirajanne, and Wendy shouted it. Lisanna glared at them and she said "Do you really want that ugly, weak, and disgusting girl, instead me??!" "Don't you dare to talk about her like that!!" Mira almost slapped her but Natsu held her hands and he said 

"Don't you dare to raise your hand to my girlfriend Mira??!" Mira tried to pull her hand back but when Luxus saw that Natsu squeez Mira's hand he was soo Angry and he walked over to them, he almost broke Natsu's arm and he said "Don't you dare to do it again with Mira!" "Fine! But control your girl Luxus! She almost hit Lisanna!" "Natsu! You brouth Lucy here and you was the reason why she's left! You are a real bastard!!" Mira started to cry and she ran away. Luxus got really angry and he beated Natsu and he said "Natsu, you're a real bastard i agree with the girls!" After the 'talk' he went over to Mira and he talked with her. 

Romeo, Jellal and Gray walked over to the girls and they said "What happened girls?" Juvia hugged Gray as much as she could, Wendy did the same with Romeo, Erza held Jellal hands hans she put her head to his shoulder and she said "Natsu is a bastard.. I hate him all of my heart.. I miss Lucy.." The boys and the girls walked away to a place where they could talk. After their talk the boys gave a death glare to Natsu and Gray said "Hey fire head we heard that you hurt our girls by their soul." "I really hope that you bring lucy back." "Natsu i trouth that you are amazing but now i know about your true form and you're disgusting inside yourself." Romeo said the last sentense and they walked away.

With the Sabertooth

"Hey guys wake up!" Minerva said with a sleepy tone. "Why?" Sting and Lucy questioned. "I know you all are in your hangover just like me, but that's not a suprise, we were soo drunk in the last 1 week since Lucy arrived here, but we have to do jobs..!" "Min-chan, i'm tried.." Lucy stood up and she said "I'm going home.. Saber..! Where's Saber..?!" Lucy saw Saber sleeping in Sting's stomach and she said "There you are..! Saber, wake up..! We are going home..!" Saber woke up and she said "Already? Okay, let's go." "Saber open a gate to the way to our home please.." When Saber opened the gate Lucy said goodbye to everyone and she jumped in the gate With Saber. When they arrived to their home they went to sleep. 

The next day at 14:08 pm Lucy was still sleeping when someone knocked on the door. Lucy woke up and she opened the door and when she opened it she saw a blonde haired, blue eyes tall boy standing in front of the door. And that moment sting said "L-L-Lucy!! P-put some clothes o-on..!!" Lucy noticed that she only wore a pink bra and a blue shorts. Lucy and Sting are blushed hard, and Lucy said "Uh-uhm, o-ok b-but first c-come i-inside.." Lucy and Sting went inside and Lucy went to the bathroom to change her clothes. When she came out she stopped cause Sting was standing in front of the door and they suprised each other. Then Lucy said "W-what are you doing in front of the door Sting?"

"Y-you were in the bathroom for long so i tought to knock on the door to ask everything is okay.." "E-everything is okay.." They went to Lucy's livingroom and Lucy asked "So.. Why did you came.?" "Cause.. Minerva is.. well.. dying.." Lucy's face was as pale as a wall in that moment. "W-WHAT'S HER SICKNESS??!!!" "Well i don't know, but she is suffering.." "Where is she..?!" "We don't know.. We only know that she have a sickness what will kill her if we don't do anything.." "I have to find her..!" Lucy suddenly picked her phone up and she started to call Minerva. She answered the call and she said "H-hello?" "Min-chan it's me Lucy, where are you?" "Sorry i can't tell you.." "Min-chan!" "O-Okay!! In a forest, I'm in a forest..!!" "Okay I'll be here in a second..!" Then Lucy hangged up and she opened a gate then Sting said "Wait Lucy! Let me go with you!"

Lucy nodded and she and Sting jumped into the gate and they arrived to Minerva.