Chapter 6

Sleeping Lovers

Lucy's eyes got wide. "He's a girl???!!" "Yep" "Then a girl flirted with me..!!!!" "Is that a problem? You're beautiful, so everyone wants to flirt with you." Lucy blushed and she said shyly "I guess thank you." Lucy kissed Sting on he's cheek. Sting held her hands and he kissed her passionetly. Sting broke the kiss and he pushed Lucy's back to the bed and he started to kiss he neck. Lucy moaned and she said "S-Sting.. S-stop..!" "Why?" "Cause the others.. They'll come i-in s-soon..!!" "And?" "They w-will see you the top of m-me..!" "What if they see us?" "T-they will-" Lucy moaned "They will what?" Sting asked with a grin. "They will b-bully u-us" "And you afraid of that they find out that we are going out and we're making out in a room?" "No, we can tell them that we are going out b-but I don't want my best friends to bully u-us for this..!" "Do you want to make out with me in a room when we're not with them? Or you just afraid of 'it' ?" "B-both of them.."

Sting sat up and he said/asked "Why are you afraid? This is me Sting." "My first time was with my Ex-bf.... with N-N-N......" "With N?" "N-N-Nat-Natsu...." Sting eyes got wide. "A-and he l-l-left me for L-Lisanna.." Lucy started to cry "And now she's.. She's.. She's p-p-pregnant...." Sting hugged Lucy and he asked "Are you afraid of that I'll throw you away for somebody else like that bastard did?" Lucy nodded. "Don't worry I won't do that. I love you with all of my heart. I'll not leave you.. Ever.." Sting kissed Lucy's head and Lucy said "You promise...?" "I promise." Sting smiled and Lucy said quietly "Thank you Sting... I love you." "I love you too."

"Lucy do yo want to go back to the others to play something?" "Yeah.." Lucy wiped her tears "Yeah, let's go..!" Sting and Lucy went to the others at the downstairs and they found them drank. "Oh, hey Lu-chan, Sting!! Do you want to drink some alcohol too?" Minerva asked them. "Why not?" Lucy said and she grabbed the bottle and she drank it. "Hey why don't we play truth or dare??" "That's a good idea!! I'm for first! Lu-chan, truth or dare?" Minerva asked. "Truth!!" "Who do you like Lu-chan??" "I like Sting Eucliffe!!" The others looked at her exept Sting. Sting said as he put down the bottle "Yes, yes I love Lucy too..!!" Sting kissed Lucy's cheek and Lucy said "Yes I love him!"

Lucy kissed Sting's cheek too and Minerva said "Well lovebirds good luck!!" Minerva said as Rufus kissed her cheek. Yukino said "Well I think I'm the only one who don't have a boyfriend!!"

"Don't worry Dear, one day you will find your one too!!" Juvia said to Yukino "Listen Dear!! When you find him you sould get him whatever it takes! That's how I got Gray, and Lucy got Natsu like this too! They were together about 3 years, ut then that bitch showed up! I hate her all of my heart!!" Juvia continued "Yeah, but if she not showed up then maybe I can never realize that I belong to the Sabertooth and to Sting!! So I should thank her that, so I'll make her lose her fuckin' Dragneel kid!!" "That would be perfect!" "I think that too, and I don't care if the Fairy Tail come to get revenge on me! I'll stop them!!" "That's rude Sweetheart!! I'll help you too!!" Sting said with a drunk tone "Okay then I'll stop them with Sting next to me!!" Lucy kissed Sting's cheek.

Everyone laughed and they had fun at that night.

The next day at 07:56 in the girls room

Lucy woke up and she sat up. She looked around in the room and she said quietly "Why just Sting , me, Min-chan, and Rufus are in the room?" "You don't remember..?" A voice said quietly. "No, should have?" She looked around then she looked down at her lap and she saw Sting's head with half opened eyes. "Lucy, the others pushed us into this room and they locked us here.. They slept in an another room.." Sting sat up and he kissed Lucy on the cheek and he said "Anyway, good morning Lucy.." "Good morning Sting.." Lucy kissed Sting's cheek too, she stand up and she walked over to the wardrobe. "What are you doing Lucy?" "What it looks like? I'm changing my clothes.." Sting blushed and he said "So do you want to change in front of me and Rufus?" "Oh, yeah, sorry..!!" Lucy and Sting blushed hard and Lucy grabbed her clothes and she walked inside the bathroom.

A few minutes later Lucy came out and she said "Do you think, can we wake them up now?" "Yes. I think yes." "Okay." Lucy leaned to Minerva's ear and she wispered "Minerva~ Rufus is with a slut~" Minerva suddenly sat up and she yelled/asked "What???!!!!" "That was mean Lucy." Sting giggled. "That was a joke Min-chan don't worry..!" "Lu-chan, as Sting said that was mean..!! You know how much I love him..!!" "Okay, then wake up your loved one, I'll be at the downstairs.!" "Okay, bye Lu!" Sting said with a sleepy tone. "Sting can you change your clothes and go to the downstairs with Lu-chan? I'll wake Rufus up." "Okay Minerva."

Sting went to the bathroom, he changed his clothes and he went to the downstairs. When everyone woke up they had their breakfast. After a while in the hall Minerva asked Lucy "Hey Lu-chan do you want to go on a double date?" "Why not? Wait I'll ask Sting too." Lucy ran over to Sting and she said "Hey Sting Minerwa asked us out on a double date, do you want to go?"

"Okay, sure. When are we going?" "I think she'll call Rufus and after that." "Okay, I'll be here. Jusst call me OK?" "Okay." Lucy smiled and she went back to Minerva.