Chapter 8

Invisible Labirinth

He'll regret it.

At The Next Day In The First Round Of GMG

"Good morning everyone! It's time for our first round! I think I can tell what is the first round about!" The aoudience screamed as they saw the troots. The intermediary continued "So In this round every team need to choose 3 people. The teams have 5 seconds for it." After 5 minutes the intermediary said "Okay, so, from Fairy Tail.. Erza Scarlet, Lisanna Stauss and Natsu Dragneel! From Sabertooth.. Saya Omorla, Ame Fiona and Sting Eucliffe! From Lamia Scale.. Lyon Vaista, Shierra Blendy ans Yuki Suzuki! From Mermaid Heel.. Milliana, Arana Webb and Beth Vanderwood! From Blue Plegasus.. Hibiki Lates, Ren Akatsuki and Eve Tearm!" And he continued. After he told everyone who are the people who will do this round he said

"So, in the firs round you have to find the goal. And be careful, cause maybe you can see the goal, but how are you going to reach it? The first round is.. The Invisble Labirinth!!! Are you ready? Go!!!!"

Everyone started to run just Lucy, Juvia and Sting walked. And Lucy said "MIST DRAGON'S EYE!" And then she said "Okay, I can see our road to the goal." They started to run as fast as they can and they reached the goal first. "Oh, the firs team who reached the goal is Sabertooth!" And then every team's eye got wide while they saw them standing under the 'GOAL' sigh. "The second is the Fairy Tail A! And the third team is Mermaid Heel!" When all the teams reached it the intromediary said "So, Let's see. The points are:"

Sabertooth: 15 points
Fairy Tail A: 10 points
Mermaid Heel: 5 points
Raven Tail: 3 points
Lamia Scale: 1 point
Quartro Cerberos: 0 point

Fairy Tail B: 0 point

[[ These are random numbers, I don't really know, how is this GMG going ]]

After the day the points were:

Sabertooth: 32 points
Fairy tail A: 19 points
Raven Tail: 18 points
Lamia Scale: 12 points
Quartro Cerberos: 11 points
Fairy Tail B: 11 points

The days passed and after 7 days the points were:

Sabertooth: 54 point
Raven Tail: 50 points
Fairy Tail A: 44 points
Lamia Scale: 37 points
Fairy Tail B: 36 points
Quartro Cerberos: 28 points

And the last day of the GMG was the battle round. "And now let's start the battle round! The first two teams is Fairy Tail A and Sabertooth, please choose one-one person for the battle!" From Fairy Tail Natsu walked in the middle of the battlefield. Sting saw Natsu and he said with a super angry tone "Hey guys I'll go." "Okay, but don't kill him. His child needs a father. Okay Sting?" "Half dead?" "That's okay." Lucy smiled and Sting said "You are a real sweetheart, Sweetie. Okay, I got it. I'll back." Sting walked over to Natsu and Sting said "Hey Natsu." "Hey Sting. I'm all fired up so prepare yourself!" "You should. You'll lose today." "Oh, is that so???? Let's begin it!" "You said it." "BEGIN!!" The intromediary shouted. They started to fight. While they fighting Sting yelled at him while he punched Natsu in his stomach "How dare you to do that with her?!!!" "Her? Who are you talkin' about Sting!!?"

"I talking about your EX!" Sting wispered to Natsu's ear. "About Lucy? That ugly and weak girl?" "How dare you!!!!!!!" Sting punched Natsu as hard as he can and Natsu fell on the ground. And then Lisanna shouted "Natsu don't give up!!!-" And then she suddenly disappeared and when Natsu noticed that he shouted at Sting "What did you guys do with her??!!!" "We did nothing to your pregnant girlfriend..!" Sting wispered with a grin. "So you did her something! Where is she??!!!" "I don't know."

Outside Of The Arena

Lisanna was sleep under a tree and when she woke up Lucy said "Oh, so your awake? Good morning Lisanna Strauss." "W-who are you and what do you want from m-me..?!" "Oh, nothing serious. I just want that, when Sting and Natu are over then I'll walk in the middle of the buttlefield. I want you to have a battle with me. If you won't come to fight with me, then I'll kill -Natsu and everyone in the Fairy Tail. Understand?" Lisanna nodded and she said "W-why do you want to f-fight with me?" Lucy stood up, she started to walk away and she said without any emotion "I think I can call it.. Revenge." Lisanna's eyes got wide and she sat there about 10 minutes more. Once she stood up and she started to walk back slowly.

With The Boys In The Battlefield

"Where is she Sting??!!!!" "I think she's behind you with all of your fairy friends." While Natsu looked back Sting punched him. Natsu stood up and when he tried to attack Sting, Sting just blocked his attack and he gave him it more harder and when Natsu tried to get up.. "TIME'S UP! The first battle winner is the Sabertooth!"

Sting and Natsu walked off of the battlefield and the intromediary said "Choose one person again!" Lucy walked in of the middle of the battlefield. Lisanna saw her glaring at her so she scaredly walked over her. "Oh, two girl? Okay then. Start!" And then Lucy made a big bubble around the two of them and she said "Well, well Sweetie, I think I have to kill your child." "HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT HER??!!!!" "Her? So she is a girl." "Look Lisanna, you kicked me out of my guild. You stole my boyfriend. You stole my friends. You said bad things of me in front of my eyes. And now you asking me to not kill your child? You are really an useless bitch." "L-Lucy? S-sorry, I'm so sorry the things I've done to you!! But please don't take her life!! I'm begging you!!!" Lucy glared at her, after about 1 minute Lucy closed her eyes and she wispered "Mento E Gusto.. Mento E Misto.. Mento Cherichén!" And then Lucy opened her eyes, and they were glowing brightly. "Raise your head Lisanna. I'll not kill your child if you do me 5 favors." "Anything, just don't hurt her!" "Okay. 1. Give up our battle. 2. Go behind the Arena and wait for me here. Now that's all." Lisanna layed down on the ground and she said "Okay, erase the bubble."