Chapter 4

A New Member And Her Lover

And then Lucy removed Juvia's guild mark. A few minutes later Juvia said "G-Gray supposed to arrive tomorrow you have to talk with him before he get very angry.." "Tomorrow? Okay then we're going to the guild and you'll get your mark there okay?" "Uh-oh, o-okay." They went to the Sabertooth and when they got in Lucy brought Juvia to the Guild Master's office and they went inside and she said "Jiemma Master, I want her to join in our guild!" "Is she strong?" "Yeah, She is." "Then ok."

Lucy and Juvia walked out and they walked over to Yukino and Lucy said "Yukino can you give her her new guild mark?" "Yes I can. What' your name?" "Juvia.. Juvia Lockser.." "What color and where?" "I think.. a gray one to my left upper chest please.." "Okay" Yukino stamped it and She said "Welcome to our guild Juvia Lockser!" They had a party in the guild.

The Next Day At Fairy Tail

"Erza do you think the same as me?" "I think yes.. When Gray arrives and he realizes that Juvia isn't here because of Natsu, he'll be very very angry at Natsu.." "Yeah, and not Natsu the point.. The point is that, Gray'll explode the guild." They both sighed. Suddenly somebody kicked the doors in and he walked in and he said "I'm home. So.. Where's Juvia..?" "He's already noticed" Erza wishpered to Mira. "That bitch left the guild." Natsu and Lisanna both said to Gray. " 'BITCH'?????!!! SO IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!" "Yeah, I'm better than any girl in this world so she is a bitch." "Well, to let you know what I think about you is: You are the ugliest and the most annoying BITCH in this world! Juvia was thousands of times more beautiful than you! You are only good for one night, you bitch!!" Lisanna was almost cried but then Gray punched Natsu and Lisanna with all of his power. Gray froze them and he said "So.. Where is Juvia..??!!!!"

"We don't know, She's probally with Lucy..!" Wendy said with a serious tone. "Okay thanks!" Gray ran off the guild and he started to search for Lucy. After a lenghty search Gray stopped in front of a shop and he looked around. Lucy was walked over to Gray and she said with an unhappy tone "Hello little fairy." "What?" "You heard it right. Fairy we have to talk. Now." "Lucy??????" "Yeah, that's me." "Where's Juvia, Lucy??!" "She's at the guild. She left Fairy Tail. Now she's with me." "What??!!!" "You can still go out with her but.. If your idiot fairy friend do something with her again.. I'll destroy Fairy Tail. Understand?" Lucy gave Gray a glare and he said "Who was it?" "The Flamehead and his bitch." "Okay. They'll have their lesson. Can i meet with Juvia now..?" "You can. Come with me." Lucy and Gray went too Lucy's guild and Lucy walked in and she said "Juvia, come here, you have a visitor!" "Ok, I'm coming!" Juvia went outside the guild and she saw Gray and she ran to Gray to hug him tightly. They hugged for minutes and they talked too. 

10 minutes later Lucy went outside and as Juvia noticed her she said "Lucy, tonight I'll be with Gray okay?" Lucy smiled at them, she nodded and she said "Have good night LoveBirds!" Gray and Juvia blushed hard as Lucy went inside the guild. Lucy walked over to Yukino and somebody behind Lucy said "Looks like our member have an Ice Fairy" Lucy turned around and she nodded as she saw Sting behind her.

"Well they aren't the only one couple here.." "What do you mean?" Sting and Lucy asked Yukino in the same time. "There are a lots of couples in Sabertooth. Just like Rufus and Minerva. Or Mino and Luchifer." Lucy's and Sting's eyes got wide and Lucy shouted "MINERVA AND RUFUS ARE GOING OUT??!!" "Yes we are." Rufus said behind them "We have an adult relationship. If you know what i mean." Lucy, Sting and Yukino blushed hard and once Yukino said "R-Rufus-san, please don't say things like this..!" "Okay." Rouge walked over to Lucy and he said "Lucy, can we talk?" "Sure." They walked away to a place where they can talk. While they walked away Sting gave Rouge a glare.

When Lucy and Rouge went to a place where they can talk Rouge said "Listen Lucy does Mirajane have a boyfriend..?" "Yeah, she has a husband. The thunder dragon slayer Luxus." Rouge looked at Lucy with a death eye and he said "Oh, okay.. Thx.." They got back to the others.

After 1 month at Fairy Tail

"Hey Natsu darling I have really good news!" Lisanna said with a happy tone as she jumped into Natsu's arms. "What is it Sweetheart?" "I'm pregnant!" Everyone in the guild was became silence and they stared at Lisanna and Natsu shouted "REALLY??!!! That's great!" Everyone exept Lisanna and Natsu shouted "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?????!!!!!!!!!!!!" Erza, Mira and Wendy ran to a phone outside the guild and Erza started to call Lucy. When Lucy answered she said "Hello?" "WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR GREETINGS, SOMETHING SOOOO IMPORTANT HAPPENED HERE!!!!!!!!!" "What is it?!" "LISANNA IS PREGNANT WITH NATSU'S CHILD!!!!!!!" Lucy's eyes got wide and she shouted "WHAT??!!!! ARE YOU SURE SHE IS??!!!" "YES, SHE SHOWED US HER TEST..!!!" "OKAY, I'LL DO SOMETHING TO MAKE HER NOT PREGNANT!!!" Lucy hung up the phone and she said "How many times do we have before the GMG??!" "I think 2 months." Sting answered. "Okay." Lucy went to Jemma's office and she said "Master I want to attend in the GMG's team!" "You will be in it. You will be in a team with Minerva, Sting, Rouge and Juvia. The change will be Yukino." "Thank you Master!" Lucy came out and she said "Guys we have to find a codename for me and Juvia!" "Why?" Sting asked. "Cause I want to beat the Fairy Tail in the GMG with a codename! And we need it cause i don't want anyone to notice who I am!" "Okay, then Lucy-san what about the Saya name?" Yukino said. "What about Issy?" Sting questioned. "I think Saya is great!!"

2 months later in the GMG

"Let me introduce you this year's troops!!!" Said the intermediary. "The first team is.. The Fairy Tail!!"