Magnus x Ellegard (Ellegard's POV)

Another day, another explosion caused by Magnus. I was getting tired of it. "Magnus," I began to shout, "can't you go ONE WEEK without blowing something up?" He just rolled his eyes at me. "Oh, whatever, Ellegarard, it's not like you don't blow things up wuth your failed inventions!" he shouted back at me. I sighed. "Okay, a), I do it in the name of science, and b), I don't blow things up every other week!" I turned away, and said something that I would grow to regret. "Honestly, I don't know who even made you a member of the Order. You don't even have a proper use." I heard Magnus run up to his room and slam the door. Ivor, Gabriel, and Soren walked out of Ivor's room where they were all hanging out. "Good God, Ellegaard, what did you say to him?" Ivor asked. "I mean, I've seen Magnus triggered, but he's never been that angry." Gabriel and Soren nodded. "Well, Ellegaard, maybe he will get over whatever you said to him," Gabriel reasoned. Gabriel always knew how to make things right. "What did you even say to him to make him so angry?" Soren asked. I inhaled, and repeated what I said. They just stared at me. Ivor was the first to speak. "Well, I can see why you might say that to him. But, it will take him a while to get over this." "Yeah," I replied. "Let's just hope it's soon."
6 days later...
It has been six days, and Magnus hasn't so much as looked at me. He was hanging out in his room when I decided enough was enough. I called over Gabriel. "Look, I know that Magnus has beem a total recluse lately. I can't ask him about it, because he won't even look at me." Gabriel nodded. "So, do you want me to go talk to him?" he asked. "Yes, yes, that's just what I'm getting to," I said. Gabriel stood up. "I'll be right back, Ellegaard," he told me. After about five minutes, I walled over to Magnus's room where Gabriel was sitting. I opened the door, and stood impatiently in the doorway. "Well?" I asked. "Have you found ou why Magnus is all depressed yet?" I asked. Magnus glared at Gabriel. "So this was just a setup?" he shouted. Gabriel looked hurt. "Were all those other times fake? Were all those other times just a set up?" "Magnus, if you would just give me a chance to explain-" Magnus cut him off by putting his hand in his face. "No. I don't want to hear any more of your lies." He dashed out the door of the house that we shared as fast as he could, and just as soon as we noticed he was running away, he was gone. I looked at where he left, and burst into tears. I collapsed into Gabriel. "IT'S-ALL-MY-F-F-FAAAUULT!" I shouted. Ivor and Soren came over and held me. They all started simultaneously petting me. "There, there, Ellie. Let it all out. Just go ahead. It's okay to cry," Gabriel said in his soothing voice. "he...used to call me ellie..." I said. "Now...Now...." I could hardly get the words out. "N-N-NOW I'LL NEVER GET TO TELL HIM I LOVE HIMMMM!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face. They all stared at me. "Ellie, it is not too late. Go, go and find him!" I looked at them, a sense of fiery determination brewing within me. I dashed out the door, on the way to our temple. It's where we all go when we need some alone time. "In the name of love!" Soren shouted. I entered the temple, then my phone started ringing as I started searching for Magnus's hidden door to his secret room. "Hey guys," I said. "Ellie!" they all shouted. "Hey guys," I said. "Have you found him yet?" Soren asked. "Not yet, I'm still looking for his secret door...aha." I said as I found the faded symbol of our amulet. I touched mine to the door, and it started glowing. The door opened, giving me access to Magnus's temple room. "I'll call you back when I find him." I said as I hung up. I started looking around. "Magnus? Where are you?" I asked. I started to cry again. "Look, Magnus, I need to tell you the truth. All this time, I've been jealous of you this whole time." I let it sink in in case he could hear me. "You always were the more popular one. I'm just an inventor." I sighed. I needed to tell him how I truly felt about him. "Magnus, if you're here, please please PLEASE come out. I really need to tell you something important." I turned around and there he was, sitting in a green bed, a thick, soft looking, green comforter covering his legs. As he sat up, I saw his chest through his shirt. I saw the faint lines of his muscles because he sweat through his shirt. I was so happy to see him, I jumped right into his arms. "Magnus  we were so worried when you left!" I said into his shoulder. He gently began to pet my back. "I'm sorry to scare you, I just needed time to myself, what with what happened with Gabriel, and all."  I sighed. "Magnus, that was the only time anyone sent Gabriel up to talk to you. The other times that he was concerned about you were real. I sent him up to talk to you because I was worried about you." I sighed. "Magnus, I need to tell you something, but please don't judge me." I pulled away from his hug, and pulled him into a big kiss. He gave me a shocked look. "I- love you Magnus, and I have for so long." He started to kiss me gently, then pulled me into a hug. "I love you too, Ellie." he said. I felt his back begin to shudder. "Are you crying?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "I have never seen you cry" I pointed out. "Yeah, well I'm just full of surprises, Ellie." he said. I laughed, but then a yawn came in. Magnus picked up on it, and laid me down in front of him, pulled the comforter over the both of us, and wrapped his arms over me. He fell asleep as soon as he got comfy. I texted the Order about what whas happening, and then fell asleep.
A/N- sorry if some of the character dialogue isn't the same as in the first chapter of this ship, it wouldn't let me read the first chapter and edit this one at the same time. Just so you know, I will eventually write chapters with titles. Also, I will write another Magnus x Ellegaard story called "Regrets", where Magnus becomes really upset, and isolates himself from everyone because he regrets certain things he said to them. thats just the basic summary. anyway, request, comment, vote, or just keep reading, its your life.