"It's all for love"

"Welcome to Swipe," The robotic voice said as I opened the dating app. I started to rethink my decision but then I thought, "What am I gonna lose". I pressed the sign up button and started to read the Terms and service, One line gave me a sinking feeling of regret before I started. 

"Do you agree to give up/risk your life for this app?"

I hesitated but then I remembered those times I had with her before she broke my heart. I sighed and pressed yes, The light pink shine of the screen blinded me as it gave me a set of questions known as "The interest quiz". It was about twenty questions long and the more you relate with other people, the more points you would get, And the more points you have, The better chance of living to see another day. I finished the quiz and got an average of 1 million. It then opened to my profile, The picture of my face centered on the screen in a circular icon. I looked up at my count and immediately it started to go down based on how many people passed me. I started to search for any matches but all I could find were the usual people. Glamorous blondes that have way too much makeup on there face, Frat boys with their icon being a selfie in the bathroom mirror showing off their muscles, and many more; But I could not find a match. I look up at the upper right corner of my screen to see my points, It's now at 845,000, Slowly decreasing. 

I started to browse some more until I saw this brunette woman named Anne. Her points were already in the thousands with her bio saying "PLEASE LOVE ME" and right above her icon was a picture of her crying face, smudged with eyeshadow. It started to decrease fastly but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to swipe upwards, Until her points turned into a zero and shock went through me like a bullet. Her profile turned into a screen with a pink subtext saying

 "Sorry but this profile and user has been terminated". 

After that, All I kept thinking and saying to myself was "It's all for love, It's all for love" and kept searching.