XX.

9:16 pm

9:16 pm

It's quite hilarious to see Billy irritated by me. The drive to this so-called mansion is unknown to me, I have no other choice but to annoy him even more.

I annoyed him firstly by keeping the shorts on he had commented on earlier this morning and the bikini he had chosen for me under this really thin material of a shirt. He said every guy will make a move on me but so far he's the only one that has, as he's been sure to stay too close to me whenever we're out in public lately. He's the one that's scaring them away.

Second time of me annoying him is all my statements. I do sound just as cocky as him when I talk about being the life of the party tonight. But in all honesty, I just want to prove him wrong.

It feels like entering the gates of hell when the gates open to the mansion, at least one person already passed out outside on the grass...it's not even ten o'clock yet. But I quickly cover up my disgust, wanting no signs of uncomfortableness to appear when Billy's in the flesh.

"Hargrove! You son of a bitch, you finally come back to town and you don't even tell me before showing up here? Where's the respect!" My gaze turns up past Billy's shoulder, where we come to a halt in front of the entrance. I shuffle to the side a bit, only to find a slim tall guy in shorts and a flannel with a smirk almost as cocky as Billy's. It must be something you inherit in California.

"Calm your shit, I knew you'd miss me," Billy chuckles while doing all the possible handshakes guys do all the time. It unintentionally makes me roll my eyes.

This guy takes me off guard when he says, "And this beauty? Don't roll your eyes at me yet babe, hello!"

I thought he'd have the same attitude as Billy. Thank god he doesn't!

He softly takes my hand and meets his lips with the back of my hand, his chocolate eyes never breaking eye contact with me. Even in the night I can tell why the whole city is here. This mystery guy is obviously a lady killer, with his dark skin and vibrant attractive face, I'd fall for it too if I didn't have self control.

"I'm Zack," he smiles slowly pulling away from me, "And you? I've never seen you here before."

I hear Billy's mouth open to speak but I beat him to it, "I'm Diana and you're right. I've never been here."

"Well Diana it looks like you already know how this works," he replies referring to what's behind the doors, "where are you from, love?"

His pet names are cute but I'm just not buying them.

"Okay then Zack, me and Diana have to go before the Vodka is gone," I hear Billy next to me interrupt, my head turning to face his rudeness. He grabs my hand and starts off to the entrance as I say, "I'll talk to you later!"