real nightmares

After last night I need some pain killers. I got a major bad hangover after my party yesterday.

Today I officially get to go help out at the high school I was always wanting to help out in, and I finally got on the list to help out. Well Cassidy, Lola and I. Speaking of which where are they? And why is it pitch black in my room?

"Cassidy? Lola?" I whisper, trying to adjust my eyes in the dark room while shuffling along. "Cass, Lola. Get up." I don't even bother to whisper anymore.

I hear a grunt come from the other side of the room. I stalk towards the sound and calmly say. "Hey, get up. Where are you two anyway?" No response. "Hello? Anyone here?"

I suddenly get my answer when I trip over something that reminds me of a log. "Owww."
My best friends voice suddenly reaches my ears. "You? Owww for you? You fell on me. Get off me, you weigh a ton. Fatty."

"Do I look like a mirror?... I'm not even on you!" I reply and she scoffs. "Hey who am I talking to?"

"OMG! Who are you? You can always tell the difference between me and Cass." She bluntly replies.

"Oh. Hi Lola. Hey! I'm hungover, I'm allowed to be confused." I inform her, ending it with a scoff.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." She mutters as she tries, and fails to get up, still half drunk. I wonder how she even goes to sleep when she's drunk. I don't have a clue. And quite frankly, I don't want to know.

Cass and Lola are my best friends and I couldn't live without them. They're sisters and Cassidy is a year younger than Lola and I. It's weird really.

Lola finally gets up and while she's busy trying to wake Cass up, I take it upon myself to open the curtains. As soon as the light streaks through, it assaults my eyes, causing me to flinch and look away. I look behind me and raise an eyebrow as Cassidy sits on the end of the bed, staring into the sunlight never once flinching, she kinda looks possessed.

Lola, on the other hand, is a whole different story. As soon as she realises the sun is shining through the window, she throws herself on the floor, rolling around, covering her face and yelling. "No! Make it stop! Ahhh...I'm burning... burning. Close the blinds, I'm a Vampire! It burns!" I look at Cass while she clutches her stomach, laughing like a hyena. Weirdos.

She shuts up as soon as she rolls into the dresser, causing a glass of water to tip over and soak her. And the people in the next room to start hitting the wall and moaning.

Well, it looks like some people are more hungover than us, if that's even possible. I feel like my head is getting sat on by King Kong.

I fumble around the hotel room to find the medicine cabinet. I take out some pain killers and stuff them in my mouth, downing them and half a glass of water in one gulp. I feel my headache begin to subside, slowly, but surely.

Turn around and I'm greeted by the sound of bickering and rushing footsteps.

"No, Lola. MOVE! HEY, I need to take some pain killers more than you do!" I hear Cassidy screech.
I then hear the sound of skin making contact with the wall. It sounds like it hurt, a lot.
"Nah-uh. I get first dibs on everything, I was born first. And your acting like a brat." Lola comes out with and I laugh at her lame attempts at insults.

I can practically hear the snarl in Cassidy's voice as she answers to her sisters words. "Bitch... you just killed my back. Oh, your so gonna pay for that... wait, did you call me a brat? I ain't a brat. Do I look like your mirror? No."

I laugh quietly to myself and begin to mentally praise Cass for that insult. Go Cass, go Cass. That's the spirit- wait...Hey that's my insult! No fair!