|| P R E L U D E ||

This is specially dedicated to rainbowwveins, crazymaniac_, MyPatronusIsAStag and BlackManiacx. I have put in a lot of imagination too guys, lol.

Thank you Payal for the beautiful cover!

Current cover credits: ImLilMissComplicated

'Dhina dhina dhina tha'

I feel beads of sweat cascading down my forehead. The zest in me, however, does not let me feel exhausted. Our Guru smiles at me with appreciation and my being is instantly filled with contentment. It is not easy to get that reaction out of our very stern Guru Ji , so it is natural for me to feel that way right? There is a kind of tension in the air because we were having a week's session with the direct disciple of Pandit Birju Maharaj. That man is the King of Kathak, and his student undoubtedly will be tantamount to him.

I take a sip of the blue liquid, a tranquility spreads in me as I feel it travel down to my stomach. That is the thing about dance, the fatigue only hits you when you relax.

"Girls! girls!" I turn around when I hear Ankita shriek.

"What is it sweetie?" Sherlin asks with excitement hitting her head. Well, you see, these two are the gossip girls of our dance institution. If these girls ever talk to you about anything, it will probably be about something that fails to come on Page 3.

"The new choreographer? Damn! He is SO hot, I swear my insides are melting!" Ankita's high pitched voice irritates me. I hate when people talk like that.

"I am sure he is a 35 year old man with a family. So tone down girls!" I exclaim. Well, after hearing Guru Ji's description about his dance, it is quite obvious the guy was old. What is up with girls liking way older men anyway! Don't you have a crush on George Clooney Annika? My brain chides me.

"Hello Girls!" the most beautiful male voice I have ever heard in all my 19 years in this world makes me turn around and my jaw drops.

Hope this is good!

Tell me if I should continue. And if you liked it, give me a VOTE :)

P.S. Please point out spelling/ grammar mistakes, thank you <3