|| E P I L O G U E ||

Thank you to whoever read this little one❤️

It's time.

It's time for him to finally leave.

I take small steps into the class, for I know he will leave probably forever in a while. I join the rest of the group and Shivaay tells everyone his final goodbye.

"Miss. Annika, you were an amazing partner. I hope to work with you again!" He shakes my hand and turns to Guru Ji. He takes his blessing, with a final goodbye, he just leaves.

He doesn't turn back to see me. I don't expect him to.

I will not lie to you. I'm not able to breathe, because of him again. I have a weird feeling in my stomach, they aren't butterflies. My heart beats, but now, it is stabbing me with every thump.
I exhale it out, it is going to stay this way for a while.

*

I walk out and my face instantly brightens when I see HIM standing out, leaning on his bike. He isn't waiting for you, I tell myself. He sees me and his face lights up. He smiles; it is like sunshine. It's a crime you guys. This isn't good for my heart.

"Hey Annika!" He says.

What happened to 'miss'?

I smile back at him.

"Waiting for someone Shivaay sir?" I ask to which he grins.

Maybe his girlfriend. This is why you shouldn't ask personal questions.

"Classes are done. You can chuck the 'sir' behind. So, how do you like your coffee?" He asks, and his eyes hopeful for some reason. I am confused.

"Cold, I guess." I say with uncertainty.

He grins and says, "I heard there is a great café in this area. Wanna go?" Is he asking me on a date? I look at him.

HE IS ASKING ME ON A DATE!

Why is he looking at me like that? Oh, it's because of me. Change expression Annika, change it now!

I nod and I swear my heart is about to burst.

Who knew that this hot, young guy who stood next to Guru Ji would sway my heart away!

***

I hope you guys liked this story! It is a little special. Thank you do much for giving it a try❤️