|| 01 ||

I am going to brazenly admit it aloud. I like this update. 

It doesn't have much to it, but I like it! :P

P.S. Please do point out mistakes as my brain is now shut for some reason! 

P.P.S. The banner is beautiful isn't it? The credit goes to one and only rainbowwveins! Thank you love <3

There is a guy standing with Guru Ji.

Correction.

There is a HOT guy with Guru Ji.

No, correction.

There is a HOT, YOUNG guy standing next to Guru Ji with the most beautiful smile there ever is.

I'll try to describe it. It is made up of innocence and playfulness, baked with sincerity, with warmth as its frosting. His smile is the perfect cake! Cake? Yes yes, you hear it right. I associate men with food all the time. Don't you? Weird.

"Hello Girls! I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi. I am going to be with you all for this week, feel free to ask me anything. Let's get to know each other first!" He says and I hear a few sighs around. Guru Ji frowns. Good thing I am making an effort to conceal my reaction, the other girls are screwed! I smile slyly at the rest of the group.

"Sir, I am Ankita..." She starts, coating her voice with her usual flirty sweetness.

"Oh please just call me Shivaay. I am probably 3 to 4 years older than you all..." Before he finishes, Guru Ji clears his throat. "Let them call you Sir or Guru Shivaay. No first names for teachers here!" He gives a stern glance to the other girls and looks at me. When Guru Ji nods at me, silently asking me to keep an eye on the rest, I feel guilty. I am not the 'good' girl he thinks I am, I am just good at pretending to be one.

*

"Miss. Annika, that is just bad rhythm. You need to be more precise with your legwork." Half an hour under his training, I feel all my pride and confidence dissipate. I cannot be annoyed with him either, because this dude is an exceptionally good dancer. Few times, he left me wondering if his limbs were not attached to his body. That is how he dances.

"That is it for today. I want you girls here at 5 sharp tomorrow evening. We will start the choreography tomorrow!" Shivaay states with command all over in his voice. I have to suppress the giggle that is threatening to come out looking at the faces at the other girls. None, not a single soul looks excited anymore. Just two hours with this dude has drained the last iota of energy out of these girls. I am happy though, this is a chance to improve our skills. Okay fine, I will accept the truth because that just sounds lame. I am happy, because I am seeing him again tomorrow! Okay? Gosh, you people!

*

"You have amazing friends Ms. Annika. They aren't jealous that you got the lead, that's a great quality right?" Shivaay says after Guru Ji announces that I will be playing Parvati in the composition, opposite Shivaay as the Lord. I snicker. How do I tell this man they are just glad they weren't dancing with him! He notices and looks at me questioningly, I just shake my head.

Shivaay teaches me my part and I stand there mesmerized. It is now impossible for me to look at him as the guy I am developing a huge crush on, for I only see Devi Parvati in him. His body language is so feminine, more than mine. His expressions are impeccable. I try hard to follow him. Well, I now know I am going to look like the worst dancer there ever is next to him.

"You are just amazing!" I make zero efforts to not look so surprised. Well, Shivaay just casually tells that, to ME! I know I was just shitty the past hour. I messed up every little step, that now I just want to dig a hole and hide there.

"You are looking at me as if I told you I'm an alien!" Well, maybe you are! After all, it is not humanly possible to dance like that. I realize he is expecting an answer and I have just been quiet. I swear if my mom finds out someone actually had managed to get my mouth shut, she will throw a party.

"I don't think I was good enough!" I am surprised that he looks surprised. "The only trouble is you move faster than the rhythm. Otherwise, you are hands down one of the best dancers I've seen!" His genuineness makes me blush. He seems like he meant every uttered word. I wonder what makes me feel shy. I am one of those 'If you have it, flaunt it' kind of person, I know I am a good dancer. They say right, artists must take pride in their art. But this guy!

"You need to blush Ms. Annika!" He exclaims and I roll my eyes. "I'm dancing with the air!" I am honestly frustrated. It is a duet and he is instructing me to blush here and blush there. I haven't even seen his part once, how am I supposed to know! He chuckles and I roll my eyes further more. "Just blush and look away." He says. I do it and he bursts out laughing.

"If that is how you blush, I pity the guy who ends up with you!" He says amidst his laughter. You possibly! I shush my brain. I glare at him, but can I be honest with you? I'm not even annoyed. I know he speaks the truth. But sometimes, stuffs he says makes me blush. And it has only happened with him. Because of him, I know I can actually blush.

"I want this expression! Just look down! Oh my god! You look like you are in a funeral!" He shakes his head in exasperation. I grin at him and he smiles. That smile! That damned smile! It should be a crime to look this gorgeous, really!

*

It has been two days since he started drinking off my energy. He literally has made me do all the steps for a number of times, and now he has officially given up on me blushing. Well, it's tricky to romance the air molecules, might help if he joins me.

I see him tie his ghungroo and I am elated. This only means he is finally doing it. "Let's start?" I hear him whisper, tenderly. He brings his index finger close to me. What is he doing? He closes my slightly ajar mouth. I can't believe I was openly checking him out and drooling, worse, he noticed and I only realize it now. I can see the smirk on his face.

 This is going to be interesting.

*

How much did you guys like it? Let me know through VOTES and COMMENTS.

I hope you are as excited for the next part as I am ;)