CATHARSIS

C A T H A R S I S

C O P Y R I G H T

All characters, scenes, speech etc, except for the characters, scenes, speech etc that I have created with my own imagination, belong to Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and CW for the television series 'Riverdale' based on the comic book series of the name 'Archie Comics' by Maurice Coyne.

W A R N I N G

Contains use of violence, strong language and swearing, drugs, smoking and alcohol use, sexual content, physical abuse, could contain possible triggers.
Read at your own risk.
'X' rated chapters unsuitable for persons under the age of 18, as they will contain sexual content.

T I M E L I N E

Start: 10/10/18

Finish:

S E R I E S

CATHARSIS sweet pea
book one
(on hiatus)

P R E F A C E

" and if i asked you
to name all the things
that you love
how long would it take
for you to name
yourself. "

A / N

welcome all my beautiful (or handsome) readers! (sigh) i left KALOPSIA up so that i can continue with it in the future. i can't believe that a book that was supposed to be carried on while trying to get back to FREEFALL has been abandoned so easily and so quickly. that only means that there's another one to write!

anyway, i think what i'm going to do is just keep putting up all that i write and eventually i'll go back to each one and finish them all. ( hopefully )

i finished watching riverdale the other week and almost immediately began on the fan fictions, most that involved sweet pea, oh that little cutie! i was surprised to see that there was a very small amount of jughead fan fictions. i might have to fix that in the future ;)

-g
30/6/18