TWO

T W O
( 02 | CHERRY )
August, 2017

╔══════════════════════════╗

╚══════════════════════════╝☞

there is a section where brianna is acting quite sexy as she dances and she gets a bit risqué, so it's not x-rated because there's no smut but it's not recommended for young readers.

CHILLS FLED down her spine as Brianna shivered in the sharp, cool late evening air, barely concealed by her long coat that was the only barrier between her lacy red lingerie and the prying eyes of the outside world. Lines of smoke curled up into the sharp air of the street from the death-stick that rested lazily between her middle and index finger.

Absently, she watched as it rose, her mind a million miles away as she subconsciously pulled the coat closer to her in an effort to conserve heat. The cat-calls and jaunts went right over her head as she curiously watched the euphoric smoke rise, curious and distant from the cruel world.

Unfortunately, she'd spotted many of the Ghoulies that she'd seen lurking around at Southside High in the very strip club she worked in, even though she'd made sure to go to Greendale as an attempt to stop that. It was a good job that she'd quickly befriended the understanding and kind security guards and bouncers who always chased off the unwanted company that made her uncomfortable and tense.

As the death-stick neared the end of its short life, Brianna inhaled it's fumes eagerly, her eyes closing in ecstasy at the pure relaxation and carelessness that it gave her. In those moments, she felt as if she could conquer the world; her, a girl who stood on a street corner as a prostitute would in nothing more than flimsy lingerie.

"Looking good, baby! Why don't you come over here and show me just how good you can be?" A rather strange looking Ghoulie with dark, curly hair and a crazed grin cat-called, a large smirk eating up half his face which sickened her immensely — even more than the vulgar comment.

With a sigh, she dropped the half-smoked cigarette to the damp ground, stepping on it as she walked towards him, earning whoops of excitement from some of the Ghoulies around him that licked their lips as they imagined her flexible body in all types of positions, as they took her from all angles.