ONE

ONE
( 01 | PILOT )
August, 2017

╔══════════════════════════╗

╚══════════════════════════╝☞

A MILLION thoughts resiled around around Brianna's head, like a metal coil wrapping itself tighter and tighter. Shame burned within her at what she'd become, what life, the world and people had forced her to do.

Next to her saint of a sister, she was a dirty, disgusting succubus, just another bad influence from the 'wrong side of the tracks,' who'd only drag her down in the end. That's why Brianna did what she did for her sister.

The sooner her sister finished school with her top-level grades, she'd be able to get a good job and make a name for herself. That, she had no doubt of.

Brianna, on the other hand, was fine staying in this town and living the rest of her life there until she was inevitably arrested for stealing or simply just being from the 'wrong side of the tracks.'

Finally she noticed the stares hat met her after unknowingly arriving at her destination: Southside High. She snapped herself out of her reverie and dismounted her motorcycle, playing it off as if nobody was watching, but nobody had seemed to notice her distracted state anyway.

With her thoughts shoved to the back of her mind for the time-being, ready to pick up again as soon as she was alone, she moved in a dream-like manner towards the building, a natural sway in her hips that caught the attention of many guys and even girls.

However, it didn't deter her as she was more than used to it, so she only proceeded towards the school, ignoring the catcalls and hushed whispers that met her.

Many times she heard whisperings of 'new girl' and 'she's hot,' but not to one person did she give a reaction as her heeled leather boots clicked against the tarmac of the parking lot — not even when she heard someone whisper louder than necessary, 'she looks like a slut."

Perhaps the suggestive skin that showed through her fishnet tights between her short shorts and knee-high boots did give off that impression, but in actual fact, that wasn't her intention; it was simply what she was comfortable in. Plus, it gave off a 'don't mess with me' vibe, especially with her leather biker jacket.

To keep her mind busy from going back to that god-awful topic, she scoured the vibrant graffiti that curled up every inch of the walls — tags and murals alike. Art had always been a passion of hers and she did it as often as she could, which wasn't much nowadays.