Arguements

When i wake up i am back on the couch leaning against Lance again. he's playing a card game with Pidge, Hunk and Shiro. i am practically laying in his lap, with one of his arms lazily around my waist and me leaning against his shoulder. every time he needs to put a card down he move specially so that he doesn't jostle me.

cracking my eyes open i look up at the cards in lance's hand, then back down at the pile. i let them play for a while, watching. none of them have noticed that i am awake yet.

"the red one" i croake when it comes to lance's turn again. he jumps and i crack a smile as the surprised looks everyone gives me.

"your awake?" lance sounds the most surprised out of them all.

"yeah, woke up about four rotations ago." sitting up properly i let Lance's arm move away from my waist. "put the red card down, Shiro has a blue one" doing has i say he puts the red card down.

"cheater" Shiro spits and grabs from the draw pile.

"how did you know that Shiro had a blue one?" Pidge tries to see if i have a better view of Shiro's cards from where i am.

"he pulls a different face for every color." i smile smugly at Shiro and he glares at me.

"cool dude, your like a mind reader. what color card does he have now?" Lance looks between me and Shiro.

"it doesn't work like that" i declare. "but if i had to have a guess i would say blue again" his face remains neutral and he doesn't say anything.

"you will just have to wait and see" holding his cards close he glares at Pidge as she tries to peer over his shoulder.

turns out Shiro did have another Blue one, which he played on his next turn. that earned him a nice 'told you so' from me. 

"hey Shiro, have you talked to Matt lately?" Pidge questions while dealing for the next game.

"yeah i talked to him last night."

"do you know if he's going to be visiting anytime soon?"

"well now that you mention it, yeah. he said that he was planning on visiting sometime soon." Pidge nods absentmindedly. i groan.

"whenever Matt comes to visit you two always act so lovey dovey"complaining i pick up my pile of cards.

"just because you don't like Love it doesn't mean other people do" Shiro rolls his eyes.

"Love is pointless, you will only end up getting hurt" grumbling i go through the options in my hand.

"who's starting?" Hunk questions. beside me lance deflates a little.

Hunk won the next game then Coran walked in and told us that i was getting late. everyone cleared out until only lance and i where left.

pulling the blankets and pillows towards me i arrange them. Lance clears his throat and i am reminded of something.

"you wanted to talk?" settling down i turn to him.

"oh, no it was nothing." he waves me off.

"are your sure?"

"yeah, but i do have one question." looking down at his hands he fiddles. "why do you hate Love?"

"because, everybody that i have ever loved has left me. so in the end i decided to abandon it all together." leaning forwards i look at his face. "why do you ask?"

"i don't think Love is pointless." he answers in a small voice. 

"that's just because nobody's ever left you" i grumble.