♡ 01

Y/N's Pov

~

I was walking to the quiet school halls, hugging my notebooks. I wasn't paying attention on the way since i was reading one of my textbooks, so i bumped into someone making us fall on the floor.
"Yah! Watch it nerd!" A voice yelled, i looked up and saw Yang Jeongin. I have a crush on him since 4th grade since now, i know he always bully me but it's okay, i got attention from him. Plus, i know it's not his real personality, when i saw him with his friends he always smiles and laughs, he's lovable with his hyungs and he's pretty smart too. And he's so cute!

"Omo, mianhe.." i apologized by bowing, "you better be!" He yelled and walked pass me. I smiled secretly.

~

It was second period, i walked to the halls with my friends, Somi and Yeonwoo. Somi sepereted from me and Yeonwoo since she's going to her locker.

As me and Yeonwoo are walking, "what's the next move?" She asked, "just notes." I answered fixing my hipster glasses. She nodded, we reached her locker i waved goodbye and start walking again.

On the way, i saw Jisung, Chan and Jeongin. I just kept walking, i saw Chan sticked his foot out on the way.

I tripped over his foot and fell on the ground, my glasses came off. My vision got blurry i touched the floor finding my glasses.

I heard them laughing, i paused and turned my hand onto a fist, i sighed as i let the fist go and started touching the floor again.

"Let's go guys." I heard Jisung said, i heard them walked out leaving me behind.

Jeongin's Pov

"Let's go guys." Jisung hyung said and walked out with chan hyung, i started following them but in 3 steps i stopped, i looked back at Y/N finding her glasses. I sighed.

I picked up her glasses, i cleaned the lenses and putted it on Y/N, she looked up to me and smiled, i looked away.

I glared at her and saw her standing up fixing her skirt. She looked at me making me looked away quickly i heard her giggle, i looked at her "thank you." She thanked me "yeah, n-no problem." I stuttered and walked away quickly with a tint of pink in my face.

Y/N's Pov

I saw Jeongin's face turning pink, i smiled like an idiot as i remembered he putted my glasses on. The bell rang signaling it's time for class, i got my textbooks out my locker quickly and shutted the locker quickly.

I ran trough the halls.

~

I reached the class Biology. I walked in and straightly sat on my chair, the teacher is still not here so i can write a letter to...

Jeongin.

He dosen't know i like him and writting him letters but, im putting the notes on his locker every lunch, cause i know every lunch he straightly entered the canteen so im putting it on lunch break.

Pretty much, you can call his Secret Admirer.

Hey guys, i published a new book again. And sorry if the other grammar is incorrect im writting this at like 12am and im very sleepy so im really sorry about that! :)

𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara