♡ 10

Y/N's Pov

After lunch, me, somi and yeonwoo are walking to the halls going to our classroom. On the way, we saw Seoyoung talking to Jeongin. She was really touchy and i don't know why Jeongin don't see that. It got me upset and jealous.

I walked pass them and entered the classroom, i sat at my seat. "How dare her touch Jeongin like that huh? Right Y/N?" Somi said. I just ignored them and looked out the window.

I was writting notes for biology and noticed that Jeongin sat beside me, i just kept writting and ignored his presence, "Y/N, why didn't you said hello? You just pass by me." I heard him said, again, i just ignored him. He shooked me in the shoulders.

"Y/NNNNNN, are you hearing meeeeeee?" He asked shaking me, i slipped his hand off my shoulders and write again.

The teacher came in, i putted my notebook aside, and looked infront.

"Okay class, we'll be having a project. We will be writting facts about yourselves, but with your partner. Now, i like you to pick your partners. 2 minutes."

I looked around to find a partner and spotted Hyujin. "Y/N, let's be partners" Jeongin said and smiled abit. "Im going with Hyujin." I said almost whispered and stood up going to Hyujin.

"Hey hyujin ah!" I yelled at him jokingly making him stratled, "you scared the hell out of me!" He yelled back jokingly. I laughed lightly. "Anyways, partners?" I asked putting my hand out for a shake hand, he laughed.

"Partners" he shook my hand fast joking, we both laughed.

Me and Hyujin are bestfriends, and trust me, he's the best bestfriend you will ever had.

After all that childish act, i sat beside Jeongin again and Seoyoung approached us. "Hey Jeongin-ah, can we be partners?" In a childish way making my head go fire.

Jeongin glared at me and looked at Seoyoung, he nodded making Seoyoung smiled really brightly, then she saw me sitting there and she smirked. My hands got into a fist beside my chair not showing. Then she left.

~~

I opened my locker and putted my textbooks in, i saw Jeongin at my side. "I can't beleive you choose Hyujin then me. Your boyfriend!?" He raised his voice.

I closed my locker and started to walk away but i got hold my wrist and i turned my sight to a upset Jeongin.

I tried to escape him but i cant since he was holding my wrist to tight, "why are you ignoring me? Is there something i did wrong?" He asked softly.

"Yes! Seoyoung is touchy on you! And you didn't even saw it! That made me so upset Jeongin. Made me so upset!" I yelled at him and walked away.

~~

I saw Hyujin onto the gate leaning onto it, i ran to him. "Hey, i was waiting for you. Let's do the project?" He asked, i nodded and smiled. Hyujin looked pass me and he furrowed his eyebrows, i furrowed my eyebrows beacuse of curios.

I looked at where Hyujin was looking and saw Jeongin walking with Seoyoung. Seoyoung is being childish in a romantic way to Jeongin but Jeongin just ignored her.

I sighed quietly and turned into Hyujin again, "let's go." I commanded, he nodded and started walking. I started to follow me but i got hold by my arm.

I turned around and saw Jeongin, "y/n, are you really going to ignore me?" He said with his teary eyes. He's really hurt beacuse.. of me.

I looked down, "i have to go Jeongin." I broke free and runned outside the gate.