♡ 07

Y/N's Pov

I smiled at him like an idiot, he pouted at me all of a sudden. "Waeyo?" I asked, "no 'i love you too'?" He whined, i laughed at his whined he pouted even more.

I smiled, "i.." i pecked his forehead, "..love.." i pecked his nose, "..you too." Suddenly i puased, but pecked him at the lips anyways.

He smiled, "your my girlfriend now right?" He asked smirking and waving his eyebrows. "Yah!" I yelled jokingly, "yes or no?" He asked softly.

"Yes."

He widened his eyes, and smiled like an idiot, "i love you Y/N." He said leaning closer to me.

He shutted his eyes slowly and pressed his lips onto mine, he kissed me sweetly and passionately.

I felt him smile to the kiss, he gently pulled away. I looked at him, "mm, your mine now Y/N."

~~

It was dismissals, i gathered my stuffs and putted them onto my backpack. Jeongin got out the classroom minutes ago and excused his self to the teacher that he'll go to the restroom but even now he's still not coming back. But hey, it's dismissals anyways.

I walked trough the halls and i heard footsteps behind me, "yah Y/N-ah!" Girls' voice said from behind.

I stopped my steps and looked at the back and saw my friends Somi and Yeonwoo appraoching me. Somi is in the second section and Yeonwoo is in the third so we choudn't hang out that much.

We smiled at eachothers' faces, "ive missed you guys!" We all said and group hugged each other. We all pulled out. We talked about stuffs abit and seperated.

I walked out the school and saw Jeongin waiting beside the gate kicking a rock, i smiled. "No kicking, mister" i scolded him jokingly, he looked at me and smiled really brightly.

"Why aren't you on math, hm?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows, he laughed lightly. "We have practice on basketball, sorry." He said and pecked my forehead.

Jeongin is a basketball player btw. He's the best shooter in town.

~~

Me and Jeongin reached my house, i saw the windows and it was dark inside. "You're brother and eomma isn't home?" Jeongin asked, i nodded. "Eomma is still in work, and Changbin must be on a pc cafe.. or with his girl." I said and sighed.

"I'll stay with you if you want" he smiled, "yes please."

I unlocked the front door and turned on the lights. Both of me and Jeongin came in. "Aren't you hungry? I can cook you some ramen." Jeongin said placing his backpack onto the couch, i hummed as a respond.

"Thank you Jeongin, i'll just change into my clothes and come down back, okay?" I said and pecked his cheek and he nodded.

I changed into oversized shirt and sweatpants.

I got down to the kitchen and saw Jeongin, cooking. Im so lucky to have him. Secret admirer to girlfriend, what a concept~

I back hugged him and placed my chin on his shoulder, i saw his smile making me melt.

"Why are you smilling, hm?" I teased him, he blushed and turned on a serious face holding back his smile. "Who's smilling? Not me." He said manly, i laughed lightly, "your so cute, Jeongin-ah.." i whined.

He turned around and faced me, "i know im cute." He said like a kid, and poked my nose. "You should go back to cooking." I said and smiled, he nodded and turned around again.

I sat down to the chair and suddenly my phone rang, it was Jisung. I answered it,

"Hey Jisung-ah, what's up?"

"Hey. Have you seen Changbin hyung?"

"Ani, waeyo?"

Suddenly, jeongin took my phone and putted it on his ear, "yah! What the hell!? Give it back!" I yelled, i was about to walked to him but he stopped me by holding my forehead.

"Sorry hyung! You can't talk to Y/N! She's mine! Sorry hyung!" He hunged the phone up, i just stood there and smiled at him.

"You really love me huh?" I teased, "stop teasing Y/N, i might kiss you" he teased me back, "then-"

When i was going to finish my sentence he suddenly kissed me passionately on the lips, i kissed back ofcourse. He wrapped his arms on my waist. We broke the kiss, "don't talk to other boys than me okay!"