♡ 09

Y/N's Pov

I was walking trough the halls to my locker. I opened my locker, i noticed that someone is beside me i got stratled and looked at the person and saw Jeongin, "you stratled me, yah!" I yelled at him.

He let out a soft laugh, "goodmorning babygirl." He said, and pecked my lips "yah, not in public Jeongin. You know that they don't know about us yet." I whispered, he smiled and patted my head.

"Is that so?" He asked, i nodded my head. He turned side viewed and took a deep breath yelling: "Y/N IS MY GI-"

I putted my hand onto his mouth, "stop that!" I whisper-yell.

I heard him giggle, i just rolled my eyes and turned to my locker getting my textbooks out. I turned around to a pouting Jeongin, "what?"

"Let's just make it public Y/N. I know you want to do that too. Are you scared of Seoyoung?"

I stayed quiet for abit and nodded. He held my hands, "don't worry Y/N. There's no reason to be scared, i'll protect you." He smiled, i smiled back.

"Let's go to class?" He asked, i nodded.

He holded my hand putting his fingers between mine and started walking.

We reached the classroom and sitted onto our seats still holding hands, the girls infront of me turned their heads revealing Somi's face and Yeonwoo's. My eyes widend as they giggled.

"Omo! You guys came back!" They nodded smilling really brightly, "that's so nice!"

Their eyes turned to Jeongin, "oh, who do we have here?" Yeonwoo asked smirking, jeongin looked up from his textbook.

"Y/N's BOYFRIEND." He mimicked making me blushed real hard. Somi and Yeonwoo flinched, "wait, WHAT?!"

Both of them pulled me out the classroom with furrowed eyebrows. "Okay guys, im sorry-" they cutted me off.

"Sorry?!" They shouted making me nervous, "it's fantastic!" They squeled, i widened my eyes.

"After all the years you liked him, now he's your boyfriend! Like how!?" Yeonwoo fangirled followed by a nodding Somi.

"Well, he caught me putting a letter on his locker and he said that he always wanted me to be the girl who's sending him letters. Then he pulled me to a empty hallway and asked me to be his girlfriend." I explained blushing,

They fangirled, and we saw the teacher coming so we hurried inside. I sat beside Jeongin, "where have you been?" He whispered, "we just 'girl talked' " i said as me, somi and yeonwoo pointing at each other jokingly.

But then the teacher came in, "your so cute." Jeongin mumbled, but i still managed to hear. I smiled to myself.

In the middle of the lecture, i felt a hand connected to mine, i looked down to the hands and saw Jeongin's fingers interlocked with mine. I looked up at him pretending to be listening to the teacher.

He putted our interlocked hands on his lap, he looked at me smilling. I smiled back. He signaled his index finger to come closer to him, i leaned closer.

He quickly pecked my cheek. I leaned onto my chair pouting at him, he letted out a soft laugh.

~~

It was dissmisals and it was lunch time, i was walking with Yeonwoo and Somi to the canteen. They're asking about my lovelife with Jeongin again.

"Omo, did  you guys kissed?" Somi asked, i looked at them. They gasped, "in that case, it's true!?" They yelled out of romantic ecxitement.

"Calm down guys, well. Yup."

We all pointed at each other and we all laughed at the same time.