Flashback

Hi

user20724662 for U

Recap; SuKor face off.

Suraj was finally home, he bend down to his father who was now having paralysed legs.

Arjun; Suraj... finally u r back home. How u feel now?!

Suraj; papa how do u feel?! He asked with concern. After what had happened to u!

Arjun; I'm alive! I have survived the attack! It's okay that I can't use my legs anymore but I have u... who will fulfil my dream, right?!

Suraj nods. Haan Papa I will bring them down!

Bhagya; Suraj I know u must be tired, y don't u go to ur room n take some rest?!

Suraj looked at his mom. Haan Maa u r right! He went up to his room. It was all dull a minimum facility he has given up everything.

In the 3 years a lot had changed...

After the graduation day

Suraj was broken he hated himself for falling in love with Chakor a dons daughter. He knew that his father only stayed away from him to get a clue of KN who was no one else than the Don of Mumbai.

Suraj was in his room. He was crying bitterly.

Bhagya comes into his room. Which was now looking like a mess.

Bhagya; Suraj! Please stop hurting urself.

Suraj looked at her. Maa I had fallen in love for the first time and that too with a dons daughter who is the biggest enemy of Papa!. She can't be that dump! Not knowing what her father is n how he earns the money.

I have fasted 3 years of my life on her to be betrayed in the end. She even hide me in front of her parents. Bc she knew who her father is!

Arjun was listing to it. Suraj u know where he lives?!

Suraj nods. Haan Papa I know where he lives!

He stood up n gave Arjun the address.

Arjun cups Suraj face. Beta today I will end this all! KN will get his punishment.

Suraj nods. Haan n arrest all his partners in crime. Everyone!

Arjun nods. Haan Suraj even those who broke u will get their punishment.

Arjun left the house. He called the police station n cleared the situation.

Arjun; I need a trustful Force now! At the address xyz Street No. 12

Suraj was opens is eyes... he was turning on his bed... trying to sleep n forget.

Chakor was drinking in her backyard...

She was talking to herself in an intoxicate way / voice

Suraj u have broken me... u have made me this! I have become the worlds no. 1 Don! I'm unbeatable! No one can stop me not even U! She slips n falls on the ground.. she was holding her head... n closed her eyes

3 years ago graduation day.

Chakor; Papa tell me it is not true!!  Suraj is lying ur not a don!!!

KN was ashamed he had done everything to keep her away of his dirty money.

Ranjhana; Chakor this is not a way to talk to ur father.

Chakor; Maa then u tell me na. It's all a lie!!

KN; no Princess it's not... it's all true!

Chakor was broken. What?! No!!! How?!

KN looked at her. It happens all after the death of ur mother.

Chakor looked at him n then to Ranjhana. What u mean?!

KN; she isn't ur mother but my Mistress! Ur mother got Tejaswini Kamal Narayan Rajvanshi got killed by a local goon. The cops couldn't do anything so I took it in my own hands n shot him. Since then I'm killing, smuggling n selling what come into my hands.

Chakor felt disgusted... just then she hears the sirens....

KN; damn it. I told u to leave from here now the police has arrived.

Ranjhana; u have to take the escape route.

Chakor was confused. Escape route... r u prepared for everything?!

KN; haan we have to otherwise we will die!

KN calls his goons to attack the cops so they could escape from the underground way.

Chakor was following them.

KN has given his men's a killing commando.

All were Unknown of the fact that Arjun was there too n got shoot!

Chakor opens here eyes rain drops fall on her face... the cloudless night has turned to a rainy storm.

Chakor; Lagta hai ke koi toofan aane wala hai.. {it seems like if a storm is coming}.

Suraj woken up by the sound of the thunder. Even the weather is knocking on my door! I won't back off Chakor I will bring an end on this chapter one for all.

Chakor was crying. I had loved u! I... she turns her face.... trying not think of him...

Chakor stood up.

Suraj looked out of the window. I remember u once told me u love the rain...

Chakor; people changed so do their likes n dislikes. Once I liked the rain no I love the bottle....

SuKor; u have become my enemy! Let's see who will win this fight! My hate or my Love?!

____

Please comment and vote