Ranjhana

Hi

Guys the votes again are 😒Recap: SuKor planned succeeded and Ranjhana was arrested

Recap: SuKor planned succeeded and Ranjhana was arrested.

Suraj was at the police station, Ranjhana was in jail, her state was okay, but she wasn't talking to anyone.

Suraj calls a constable, "Ramesh, open the lock up!" He shouts and the constable come to open it.

Suraj entered the cell with a female inspector, "Ranjhana meet Inspector Tara Singh, she is here to help me with the investigation. Do you want to tell us something?"

Suraj was standing there, he had called for the best to break the hardest.

Tara was looking at Ranjhana, "Suraj you told me she is someone big, but she seems to be a nobody. Look she is still here no one come to bail her or free her." She shook her head and was looking around.

Tara went to the water pot, she took the glass and filled it with the water. As she is, she splashed the water on Ranjhana's face.

Ranjhana shocked, "What the hell!"

"Oh she is awake!" Suraj said suppressing his laugh. This girl has fire, good I met her at the academy.

Tara took a chair and sat opposite to Ranjhana, "you better answer my question otherwise I know other methods to make you speak."

Ranjhana got scared, "you can't do that!"

Suraj looked out into the station, "Oh all of you, you can all go for a lunch. Go!" Suraj sent them away and they were alone.

Suraj, Tara and Ranjhana were alone in the police station, Suraj was standing near the wall a big smirk was on his face. I know she will break her, I have met Tara at occasion and lost against her in aiming. Well I don't like to lose, but she is a damn strong woman. She will definitely knock her out.

Tara was taking another glass and filled it with water, "hmm maybe you should get me a bucket filled with cold water. Sometimes you have to use the worst methods to get to your answers like waterboarding."

Suraj was shocked, he widen his eyes, but he wants the answers, "sure, give me two minutes to fill the bucket." He was opening the locker with an evil smirk, he was looking at her with the corner of his eyes.

Ranjhana was hell shocked, "you can't do this!" Tara looked around, "wait Suraj, she said I can't, what you think is she right?" She turns to Suraj was an double evil smirk, Suraj thought that would never be possible, but he was taught of something else.

"I will get you the bucket, look around the police station, who is going to stop you or me? No one!" He said with a smirk on his face and opens the locker, he went to the his cabin.

Tara was smiling at Ranjhana, "tell me what I want to know and I won't hurt you unnecessarily." She had a pocket knife in her hand, she was coming dangerously near Ranjhana's face, "tell me or I have to give your face a new shape, I will start with the left cheek." Tara was face to face with Ranjhana, when Suraj come with his bin.

Tara looked at him, "what?" She smiles, "a bin?" Suraj nods, he throw the content in her cell and filled the dirty bin with water, "I couldn't find a bucket. Thought of something similar to work with and found the bin."

Tara nods impressed, "nice and the smell of the trash will be intensely now." Suraj nods and Ranjhana was sweating badly, "no!" She shouts, but they didn't cared.

Suraj come with the filled bin of cold water, "Here Tara only on your request. I'm ready to give her waterboarding."

Tara smiles, "so sweet of you, now let me do my work." Tara didn't waited long, she stood up, kicking her chair backwards and pulling Ranjhana's hairs, "now you will have a nice facial treatment."

Before Ranjhana could say a word, Tara pressed her face into the bin with the cold water for first 10 seconds, then she pulled her back, again no chance to speak, 20 seconds, Ranjhana was breathing heavily, Tara pressed her face again into the water for 30 seconds this time.

Suraj asked her to take a break, Tara nods and Ranjhana could breath, her nose was hurting her lung was burning she was coughing all the time.

Suraj took a newspaper and wipes the water off her face, "tell me what had happened to Tejasswini Kamal Narayan Rajvanshi!" He was looking at her in anger and with a stern look.

Ranjhana nods, "I will tell you!"

Tara smirks, "I will get a recorder, wait a minute." Suraj nods and was continuously staring at her.

Ranjhana was glaring at him, "even if I tell you the truth, Chakor won't believe you or your story I have filled her ears with my lies and she trust me."

Suraj nods, "yes, that is true. She trusted you, I mean come on I found you caged in the cellar alone. If she cares for you then she would be with you, right? Or at least she would have sent someone to save you, but?" Suraj turns his face and looked into the police station, "it's a death end for you, there won't be anyone to recuse you." He smiles and Tara come with a recorder.

"Now tell us, what had happened?"

____
😋😛
Teju murder truth with the party of the gangsters will be a double part or even triple depends on the length.

I'm going to end this one.
Please comment and vote