Now that is a surprise

Hi

Recap: all goons got caught. Chakor's got to know about her mother.

Suraj arrested the father-daughter duo, the commissioner looked at him, "you two act well, but I'm sorry Miss Rajvanshi you are arrest for..."

Suraj shook his head, "boys, please Yaar come!"

Ajay and Vivaan showed up, as they were nearby on Suraj request.

"You have to explain a lot. Yet we both know she has done crimes."

"Uhm surprise?!"

They all looked at her, "Chakor?"

Chakor smiles, "well I was working with someone else too."

Suraj was confused, "Whom?" He asked and she lowers her head, "Don't you dare to shout at me!" She warns him and he shook his head, "no way, tell me whom?"

Chakor nods with smile on her face, "the special force with the famous Agent Neil Khanna."

Suraj looked at her, "what the hell! You worked with me?"

"Yes, she was working with me." They heard the voice and Suraj fumes. Oh Suraj Khanna are you related to the famous Neil Khanna, the agent who has taken down so many dons and goons. Bla bla bla...

Neil smiles, "well done Suraj, I must say you have done a great job."

Suraj turns to him with an angry look. I know you are here only to take the credit for nothing.

"Actually I contact him, when I started to go more deeper into the underworld. His tasked force was looking at me and I had the permission to kill the goons to show and proof my power."

Suraj glares at her, "that was the reason why you said easily I can arrest you?"

Chakor nodded, "yes, I made a triple game!" She winks and all were looking at her, then to him.

"And I was fearing how to marry you in jail while you had a free ticket to kill! I won't leave you!"

Chakor gulps in fear and runaway, but he had her hand cuffed with his, "oh madam you are not going anywhere." He pulls her back and she hits with her back on his chest.

"Suraj leave me, I'm free of all charges, right?"

Neil nodded, "yes, you are a free bird."

Suraj shouts, "no, you are not. I'm charging you for stealing, killing and fraud!"

They all looked at him, the commissioner come closer, "Suraj I know she worked behind all our backs, but you can't charge her when she had made a deal. You know the prosecutor won't charge her if the Task force will give her an alibi."

Suraj shook his head, "she has stolen my heart without my permission. I was a happy go man who wanted to study and live a peaceful life with his parents. No, madam had to kill with her attire and in the end of the whole she become a fraud. You shook hands with that one, bad I will marry you sooner than planned. Then I will make you pay for it. You know how?"

Chakor shook her head having a cute smiles on her face, "how?" She blinks her eyes several times.

"I will make you a mother each year!" He smirks and she shook her head, "I can't handle you how will I handle a bunch of yours. No!" She shook her head, "this is not done." She complaints and they were all looking at them.

KN got a sentence to death for all his crimes.

Arjun and Bhagya has returned from their hideout after they got to know about the arresting of KN and his men's.

They couldn't believe it, how much dangerous they took on their heads for their love.

Suraj was looking around, "papa now you tell us what her mother did or wanted to do?"

Chakor was sitting at the couch with him, Bhagya and Arjun were opposite to them, "Arjun you never told me about it, why?"

Arjun lowers his gaze, "because I felt responsible for her death. That was one of the reasons why I wanted to get him down at any cost."

Chakor didn't understood it neither did Suraj, "Papa what you mean. Please don't play with our patience." He said and Arjun smiles.

"When we got to know about him, we tried everything to get to him, but he was very clever and hide from everyone. He married Teju, Chakor's mother and they got a child, Chakor.

Chakor was going to a kindergarten and we hoped to find them anywhere. We posted officers in civil clothes, as undercover officers not to gain the attentions of his men's.

We were lucky, well I was. I met her by chance. I was taking you to a doctor and there she was with Chakor. I didn't knew that her name is Chakor. I found out after you introduced me to her.

We talked and she told me her name, I was keen to know more and therefore you both felt connected. You were playing and we were talking.

I felt that she had no idea about her husband's illegal work. I informed her and asked her to think of it to help us and save the future of her daughter.

Of course she didn't trust me first, but she got suspicious about KN and kept an eye on him. She found evidences against him, but she loved him and destroyed them again.

She found out about the mistress. Her world broke apart and she made her mind. She tried to contact me and gratefully she reached me.

We made a plan, she should record his work somehow and collect as much as evidences against him. I will give her a new identity and a secured life.

She had done everything, but she was caught. I was waiting for her to come at our meeting point, but she didn't show up. A few days later we found a death body of a woman, who was Teju. I'm sorry Chakor."

Chakor shook her head, "no papa, you didn't pulled the trigger it was my father." She said under tears.

Suraj wipes her tears away, "baby is getting effected by your sentimental behaviour please I want a strong baby. Be it a girl or boy healthy mangta hai!"

Chakor laughs nodding her head, "haan I know!"

Bhagya rolls her eyes, "I can't believe it, how this happened. Suraj you never did this before."

Suraj was quite. Haan I never did this before without protection. I forgot it and it happened. Hota hai {it happens} and then I won't a bunch of kids, this is just one of many.

Chakor stood up and went to the washroom to vomit.

"By the way, when will you get married?" His parents asked.

"Dangerous question!" Suraj answered.

____
Epilogue

Dangerous Love -Sukor {Under editing}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें