Crime under her control

Hi

zinia_din  😊

Does u want to read further? Less readers...

Recap: Flashbacks. Chakor is a drunken n Suraj hates love. Both hate each other.

The next day started for both very early.

Chakor who has lost the control of her life has learnt to control the business of her father. She is known as a cruel woman who has a heart of stone.

Chakor is getting ready to meet her workers not partner she isn't someone who works with other's since she got blamed from the one she once loved.

KN was waiting for her. My princess I never wanted u in this dark world but u have chosen ur own path n now u have become independent n cruel there was never anyone better than u.

Chakor was checking her cupboard. She took out a few clothes n then her eyes got sticked on one cloth she almost forgot. Leather Jacket...
Her blood boils in anger she takes out the jacket n a scissor n was cutting the jacket into pieces. She throw it out of the window n wore her clothes...

 She throw it out of the window n wore her clothes

She went directly to her father. "Papa let's go!". KN was eating his breakfast but he got to know that not to follow her means consequences. "Chakor ur breakfast? Come on eat something!". Chakor shook her head. "I'm not hungry. Take it ur hand n follow me!". KN nods like a small puppet.

They left for the meeting whereas someone was getting his first meeting.

It is Suraj first day he was at the police station where he got a briefing abt the current situation of the crime world.

The commissioner was sitting at the head of the conference table

The commissioner was sitting at the head of the conference table. "Gentlemen's this woman has become the India's most wanted!".

 "Gentlemen's this woman has become the India's most wanted!"

Suraj looked at the picture he felt disgusted. How could I love a woman like her. She is as cruel as her father is/was. But she is ruling the crime world how is that possible? 3 years and she is the new DON? There is something fishy!.

His trance got broken by a colleague of his. "U r Suraj Khanna son of Arjun Khanna?". Suraj nods. "Yes, I am!".

The colleague was a cop with less values. "Damn u had her! U could have used her but instead u made a drama n she could vanished. Now no one knows where she is!". He shook his head with a smirk. "If I would be on ur place I would have had shot her directly in between her eyes!". He was leaning back on his chair with folded arms behind his head.

Suraj kicks his chair so he falls a bit. "First of all I didn't knew who she was the moment I met her. Secondly I would never shot an innocent woman as long as I have no evidences of her crime I won't hurt her but I will arrest her n questioning her! Third n that is the most important of all in here for revenge not justice to the victims. I want the one who shot my father in the back n paralysed him for the rest of his life!". He glares at the colleague.

The commissioner come to control Suraj anger. "Mr. Khanna u r like ur father that is one of the reason I asked for u! I know u won't act as long as u won't have evidences but here r some which will clearly show u that Chakor Rajvanshi is a murderer!". He switched on the tv n played a DVD... which was blank... "What the hell? How is that possible?". He was shocked but Suraj was lost in his thoughts.

They do know so much abt her n her crime still they couldn't arrest her which means that someone from here is working for her!.

Suraj stood up. "Sir! U have called to take this case! I'm ready n I will find evidences against Chakor n if they prove her crime I will be the one who will arrest her!". He salutes n left the conference room.

The commissioner was happy. "I'm sure he will find out n then her game is over!". He said with confidence n left to his cabin.

Chakor was entering the hideout they were all waiting for her arrival only men's have ruled this business but now they r working under a woman who doesn't has any experience in this underground world!

It was a dark room with dark furniture. Chakor n KN sat on the big table.

On the seats the other's were impatiently waiting for them

On the seats the other's were impatiently waiting for them. Chakor sat on the head of the table n KN to her left. The right place next to her was kept empty as she doesn't want a right hand she can do it all by herself.

Chakor smiles. "Thank U all for ur coming I..." before she could talk further she was interrupted by a man.

One man who was sitting at the 2nd seat of her right side. "What the hell is wrong us! U r just a woman how will u handle the business? U can't work here! We don't want to work with U! U r just a burden on us. A woman who can fall for a cops son... that is the biggest shame!". He shook his head. "U had the time to kill him! Y didn't u?". He glares at her which makes her hell angry.

Chakor smirks. "U better don't talk to me like this! I didn't knew who he will become! I never knew abt my father's illegal business! I will surely kill him if he get's in my way... like u!". She aims the gun on him...

Peng... the sound of a gun shot.

The man was leaning on the chair his head was having a small hole in between the eyes. A direct head shot in the underworld it's called an execution.

"Does anyone else has to say something that I'm not gud enough to take over the business of my father?".

She was looking at the round with mad eyes n the gun was still in her hand moving from her left side to the right. "Anyone? No! Great..., take the body n throw it into the river or send it into pieces to the family I don't care but clean the seat!". She pushes the seat with a kick n the servants come n followed her order's....

They discussed abt the new business deals of the town.

Chakor stood up. "I want a meeting with that man! I want a share in his new profitable business! U got it!". She turns to them in anger.

All nods n understood it very well...

____

Please comment and vote