chapter one

gavin watched as hank and connor came in though the doors, and he could feel himself getting angry. they haven't even said a word to him, yet he's already feeling his blood boil. gavin didn't really know why he hated the man and machine so much. maybe it was the fact that he was quite jealous of the older man, being the lieutenant and all. but he could never find the word or words to describe his hatred for the android. he was just so. perfect? he believes that's the right word. connor is perfect. in every way imaginable. his soft brown eyes, his small but noticeable freckles, the way a small bit of his hair curls and falls onto his forehead. connor was made to be perfect.

but gavin wasn't perfect. he was human, and humans have mistakes. one of these mistakes is his anger. he try's to control it, but that just makes it worse. his cussing is definitely a problem, mostly because it's gotten to the point where he cusses in almost every sentence without wanting to say it. another one is the fact that he's so rude to connor. he doesn't want to be, but he just is. every sentence that leaves his mouth is just an insult to the android. he's sure connor hates him because of it.

gavin can't help but look over at the machine. the way he sits awkwardly at his dest waiting for hank. or that when he's bored, he'll pull out a coin and start to do little tricks just to pass the times. gavin just can't help but swoon over him. it's like the people at cyber life wanted gavin to suffer.
~
the lieutenants head was killing him, so connor decided to get him a coffee. he got up from his chair and made his why to the break room. he walked in and was greeted by detective reed. should he make conversation? he looks to see what his options were. [talk with detective reed][get coffee][walk away]
he decided it was just best to make conversation, after all, he'll be staying here for awhile. "good morning, detective reed," he said walking over to the coffee machine.

gavin's heart began to speed up. why was connor talking to him? what if he messes up again and is rude to him? gavin took a quick sip of his coffee before turning to look at connor. "morning, asshole." god, why must you torture gavin like this? can't he just carry on a conversation without an "asshole" slipping out?

connor didn't mind that detective reed had called him an "asshole". that's what he does to everyone here. connor pressed start on the coffee machine and turned to him.
[continue to make small talk][keep quiet]
connor looks over at him. he notices that his face is slightly red. his heart rate is two times faster than what it should be. is detective reed ok? "are you feeling alright detective reed?" connor asks, turning his head slightly to the right.

gavin looked up from his coffee and over to the android across the room. why did he ask that? he could feel his palms getting sweaty. "i'm fine, why the hell you asking?" he notices that connors head is slightly turned to the right, like a dogs head if you ask it a question. god, connor was..what's the right word? adorable? cute? all words that means cute. yeah, he'll go with that. connor began to walk over, and gavin can feel his heart pounding in his chest. god, was he really like this? all gushy and lovey dovy? connors led turns yellow for a moment before turning back to the calm blue it was at before.
"your heart rate is two times faster than what it should be, and you appear to be flushed. i was just making sure you were feeling alright," man, gavin really did have a crush an android.

(hiya i hope this isn't too short, and i hope i'm not rushing things. gavin is just REALLY gay for our sweet ass boy connor. hopefully chapter two will be out in about two days. thanks for reading:,))