chapter four

gavin stared blankly at the wall. he was currently bored out of his mind. there was nothing to do except go through paper work, and no one wants to do that. ever since that old ass hat and his plastic pet when to investigate a crime, things have been slow. normally he could go and mess with connor, or just look at connor to pass time. but since he wasn't here, he felt as if time was fifty times slower than normal.

when it was finally time to go, he got into his car and made his why home. he unlocked the door and made his way in. gosh, he really was lonely, wasn't he? not even a pet to keep him company. he made his way over to the dinner table and set his keys down, taking off his jacket as well. 'what's for dinner tonight?' he thought to himself. he walked over to a cabinet and opened it to find some chicken flavored ramen. perfect.

he made his ramen and sat at the table, turning on the tv. this was his routine most nights. come home, eat, sleep. there were nights of course where he would go out, maybe with a friend, or maybe just to get drunk. when he finished with he's noodles he put his bowl in the sink and changed out of his clothes and put on a baggy t shirt and brushed his teeth. he slid into his bed, closing his eyes trying to sleep.

wowie this is short as hell, sorry. i know this is shit. the thing is, i'm kinda not into the fandom anymore?? i'll still update this story of course, i love my sweet ass boys. but i kinda wanna make some other story's. don't worry i won't stop updating this story, i'll just work on others. until the next chapter, have a good day/night :) <3