1.6. Dolls, Plane Chrashes And Clowns

Night. On the road.

I asked amused "a killer clown? are you kidding me?"

Sam nodded from the backseat "yeah, he left the daughter unharmed and killed the parents. Tipped them into pieces, actually"

I nodded "sounds promising"

Dean "and this family was at the carnival that night?"

Sam nodded "right. The Cooper Carnival"

Dean "so how do you know we're not dealing with some psycho in a clown suit?"

Sam "Well, the cops have no viable leads, and all the employees were tearing down shop. Albis all around. Plus, the girl said she saw a clown vanish into thin air. Cops are saying trauma, of course"

I turned to him "Hey, Sammy, are you still afraid of clowns?"

Sam shook his head "no"

Dean snorted amused "he's scared as hell of them"

Sam sighed annoyed  "give me a break"

I smirked "you really think i wouldn't remember? I remember you busting out crying about seen Ronald McDonald on TV"

Sam snapped  "at least i'm not afraid of dolls"

I shot in defensive  "Dean's afraid of flying"

Dean "planes crash"

Sam "and apparently, clowns kill"

Dean gave me a quick glance. 

Me "And Dolls kill, too. Or have you not watched Chucky?"

Dean nodded "We watched it together when we were younger. You hated the doll but still watched every single movie with the doll"

I nodded and leaned back into my seat "so?"

It was raining outside.

Dean "so these types of murders, they ever happen before?"

Sam "according to the fie, 1981. The Bunker Brothers Circus. Same M.o. it happened three different times, three different locales. "

Dean "It's weird though, if it's a spirit, it's usually bound to a specific locale: a house or a town."

Sam "so how is this one moving from city to city, from carnival to carnival?"

Dean "cursed object, maybe. The spirit attaches itself to something, carnival carries it around with them."

Sam nodded annoyed "Great. paranormal scavenger hunt"

Dean "this case was your idea. By the way, why is that? You were awfully quick to jump on this job"

Sam shrugged "so?"

Dean shrugged "it's just now like you, that's all. I thought you were hell-bent-for-leather on the demon hunt. "

Sam "i don't know. i just think, taking this job, it's what Dad would've wanted us to do"

Dean froze "what dad would've wanted?"

Sam nodded, shrugging "yeah. So?"

Dean shrugged  "nothing"

I looked at Dean.

Next day. At the circus.

Dean parked the car and i saw already the circus people doing their work. i saw two clowns and two normal dressed normal.

Dean "check it out. Five-0"