1.37 The Seven Deadly Sins

Next room.

Dad " I don't think we're gonna have to worry about hunting them. "

Sam asked confused "What does that mean? "

Dad " I think maybe this joker's right. They're gonna be hunting us. And they're not gonna quit easy. "

Dean" You guys, why don't you take Tamara and head for the hills? I'll stay back, slow them down, buy you a little time. "

I shook my head " You're insane, Dean. There's no way i'll let your time run out before hell comes for you"

Dad " Elena's right. "

Dean" There's six of them, guys. We're outmanned, we're outgunned. We'll be dead by dawn. "

Dad " Maybe, but there's no place to run that they won't find us. "

Sam " Look,if we're going down, we're going down together, all right? "

Dean nodded " Then let's not make it easy for them."

Suddenly the house started to shaky for a sec and the candles went out.

Tamara walked to us "Demon's out of the guy. "

Sam" And the guy? "

Tamara "He didn't make it. "

---

We were all preparing for war.

We were all spread around the house, we had already put salt on every exit.

Suddenly an old radio started o run again.

Suddenly i heard Isaac yell "Tamara! Tamara! Tamara! Tamara! Help me! please! Tamara! I got away, but I'm hurt bad! I need help!"

I walked to the front door and saw Tamara and Dad standing there.

Dad looked at me and i nodded.

Isaac started to hammer the front door"Baby! Why won't you let me in? You left me behind back there. How could you do that? We swore... At that lake in Michigan. Remember? We swore we would never leave each other! "

She started to sob "How did he know that? "

Dad put a hand on her shoulder "Steady, Tamara."

Isaac "You just gonna leave me out here? You just gonna let me die?! I guess that's what you do,dear! Like that night those things came to our house... came for our daughter! You just let her die,too. "

Tamara yelled " You son of a bitch! "

I yelled "no, no!"

She pushed the door opened, breaking the line of salt attacking Isaac.

The four of us hid inside the house in different rooms.

I could hear the others six sins walking inside.

I walked upstairs into the attic.

Suddenly the door was kicked in and a guy walked inside.

Demon "Here's Johnny! "

Me "I call that confidence"

The guy looked up and saw the devil's trap.

Demon "Come on. You really think something like that is gonna fool so someone like me? I mean, me?"

Me "You're Pride."

Pride smirked and gestured to the ceiling. 

The ceiling cracked and the symbol cracked too.