1.57 Scared Demons

At Johnny's MAC's Diner.

Dean and i were sitting next to each other in a booth as Sam sat down across from us.

Dean "What'd Bobby say? "

Sam" Pam's stable. And out of I.C.U. "

I nodded and let out an relieved breath. 

Dean" And blind, because of us."

Sam"And we still have no clue who we're dealing with."

Dean "That's not entirely true. "

Sam asked confused "No? "

Dean " We got a name. Castiel, or whatever. With the right mumbo-jumbo we could summon him, bring him right to us."

Sam's eyes widened "You're crazy. Absolutely not. "

Dean" We'll work him over. I mean, after what he did? "

Sam" Pam took a peek at him and her eyes burned out of her skull, and you want to have a face to face?"

Dean" You got a better idea? "

Sam "Yeah, as a matter of fact I do. I followed some demons to town, right? "

Dean nodded " Okay. "

Sam " So, we go find them. Someone's gotta know something about something."

The Waitress walked up to us with three plates of pie.

 She set them on the table.

Sam " Thanks. "

The Waitress then plopped down in a chair at the end of the table.

Dean looked at her, smirking" You angling for a tip?"

Waitress " I'm sorry. Thought you were looking for us. "

Her eyes went demon-black for a moment; an uniformed Man by the counter and a cook behind the counter also show the demon-black. the uniformed Man goes to the door, locks it, and stands in front of it.

I groaned annoyed "for fuck's sake"

Demon Waitress "Dean. To hell and back. Aren't you a lucky duck."

Dean nodded "That's me. "

Demon Waitress "So you get to just stroll out of the pit, huh? Tell me. What makes you so special? "

Dean smirked  "I like to think it's because of my perky nipples. I don't know. Wasn't my doing, I don't know who pulled me out. "

Demon Waitress nodded "Right. You don't. "

Dean shook his head " No. I don't. "

Demon Waitress "Lying's a sin, you know. "

Dean shook his head " I'm not lying. But I'd like to find out, so if you wouldn't mind enlightening me, Flo-"

Demon Waitress" Mind your tone with me, boy. I'll drag you back to hell myself. "

Sam shifted.

Dean held a hand up and Sam stopped " No, you won't. "

Demon Waitress asked amused "No? "

Dean " No. Because if you were you would have done it already. Fact is, you don't know who cut me loose. And you're just as spooked as we are. And you're looking for answers. Well, maybe it was some turbo-charged spirit. Or, uh, Godzilla. Or some big bad boss demon. I'm guessing at your pay grade that they don't tell you squat. Because whoever it was, they want me out. And they're a lot stronger than you. So go ahead. Send me back. But don't come crawling to me when they show up on your front doorstep with some Vaseline and a fire hose. "

Demon Waitress" I'm going to reach down your throat and rip out your lungs. "

Dean leaned forward, a challenge in his eyes. He threw a right hook at her, which she took. He threw another. She still did nothing but glare at them, looking more and more nervous.

Dean " That's what I thought. Let's go, Sam. "

We stood up.

Dean pulled a roll of cash out of his pocket and carefully peeled off a ten dollar bill. He held it up and dropped it on the table like an insult "For the pie. "

Then we walked out.

Dean " Holy crap, that was close. "

Sam " We're not just going to leave them in there, are we, Dean? "

Dean nodded "Well yeah, there's three of them, probably more, and we've only got one knife between us."

Sam "I've been killing a lot more demons than that lately"

Dean shook his head " Not anymore – the smarter brother's back in town. "

Sam "Dean, we've got to take 'em. They are dangerous."

Dean "They're scared. Okay? Scared of whatever had the juice to yank me out. We're dealing with a bad mofo here. One job at a time. "

At the Astoria Motel. Night.

I was sleeping when suddenly a high pitched noise woke me. I sat up and held my ears shut.

I grimaced and saw Dean in the same position. Sam wasn't here.

Suddenly the windows were breaking from the noise. Suddenly the window on the ceiling broke, making it rain glass. I hid covered my head with the pillow and Dad rushed inside. I screamed in pain.

Dad pulled him and me out.

On the road.

Dad was driving. I was in the passenger seat while Dean was in the back. Sam had taken the Impala and took off to god knows where.

Dad " How you doin', kid? "

Dean "Aside from the church bells ringing in my head, peachy."

Dad asked me worried "kiddo?"

I said annoyed "I'm gonna have a headache but i am fine"

Then I looked back to Dean and saw him with his phone on his ear. 

Dean " "What are you doing? ..... In my car? .......Well, uh, Bobby's back. We're going to grab a beer."

Dad's eyes widened in shock but Dean held up a finger.

Dean " Done. Catch you later."

Then he hung up.

Dad asked confused "Why the hell didn't you tell him? "

Dean "Because he just tried to stop us."

I asked confused "From what?"

Dean "Summoning this thing. It's time we faced it head-on. "

Dad's jaw dropped shocked "You can't be serious! "

Dean nodded " As a heart attack. It's high noon, baby. "

Me "we have no idea what it is. It could be more powerful than a demon and i don't feel like getting my eyes burned out of my skull, Dean"

Dean "That's why we've got to be ready for anything. We've got the big-time magic knife, you've got an arsenal in the trunk... "

Dad " This is a bad idea. "

Dean nodded  "Yeah, I couldn't agree more, but what other choice do we have? "

Dad "We could choose life. "

Dean " Bobby, whatever this is, whatever it wants, it's after me. That much we know, right? I've got no place to hide. I can either get caught with my pants down again, or we can make our stand. "

Dad " Dean, we could use Sam on this."

Dean shook his head "Nah, he's better off where he is. "