two.

Once Leia was handed her pacifier back she started to suck on it rapidly while letting her eyes search the new room she was in. Letting out small sobs from behind her pacifier Leia, started to rub her eyes with one of her hands as the other hand was firmly gripping the strangers shirt. She stopped her search across the room and let her big blue eyes wander across the mans face instead. She looked at him while placing both of her small hands across his face now. Crawling up closer to his face, Leia kept her hands on his face as she felt her eyes getting filled with water, once more. But this time she let out a small bawl for the only person she had ever known.

"Mommiewh..." Leia said behind her pacifier before going back to sucking on it as she sunk back down to his lap.

He heard her speak finally, of course speak upon the person whom had abandoned this innocence child.

"Why did your mommy leave you like this?" Cohen asked Leia, his hand gently rubbing up and down her back in a soothing manner.

He had no idea what to do, nor how all of this came to be. He hoped she'd calmed down enough now. He wiped her wet cheeks with a his free hand.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, peering down into the baby girl's piercing baby blues.

Leia nodded her head and giggled when she heard him mention her mother to her, though she didn't get what he was saying, she was happy to hear the word 'mommy' being mentioned. She repeated the word she has just heard,

"Mommiewh" Leia said as she was suddenly interrupted by a rumbling stomach. Feeling terrified of the sound of her stomach she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck as she pressed her little face into his chest. Usually whenever Leia would get scared she'd hung dearly to her favorite stuffed puppy, but he wasn't around now. Leia quickly pulled up her head from his chest and searched the room by swinging her head side to side, as she realized she was missing her favorite puppy.

"Nono!"

She weeped out for her stuffed puppy.