five

Cohen smiled and placed the clothing in the car. He bent down to pick up the bottle, putting it to the side so that Leia couldn't put the bottle that had been on the floor in her mouth. He continued to walk up and down the few aisles, browsing the selections of things he needed. He had never shopped for a kid, especially a baby, other than an occasional gift. So, having to get the whole nine yards was a pretty new experience for him. He stopped in the middle of what he was looking at to stop in front of the toy section. He began to hold up random toys for Leia to choose which one she wanted, throwing them in the cart when she gave the slightest approval. He might've been overdoing it, but he was going to spoil her without a doubt. Diapers, wipes, food, pacifiers, clothes, and all were stacked up high in the cart.

"Now, we get me something," he laughed softly as he walked to the back of the store where the beer was located at.

Sure, he probably wouldn't be able to drink as much with a kid around now; but he knew he had to have at least /one/ six-pack in his fridge for his own guilty pleasure.

He walked the store and grabbed a few more things, talking here and there to Leia as she babbled and made noises. She was a happy baby, and that made him happy as well. He was a goofy person himself, so having a little one he could joke and play around with was definitely going to be interesting. Cohen made it up to the check-out, beginning to unload all of the things while still keeping a close eye on Leia.

"Aww, she's so adorable!" The cashier gushed at the baby girl as she laid eyes on Leia.

He glanced towards Leia and grinned, shaking his head as he took out his wallet to finally pay for everything.

"Thanks.." He accepted the compliment, not really sure how to take it being he had never heard something like that before.

"Tell the nice lady thank you, Leia."

Cohen said as he wheeled the cart forward and began loading up the bags. He handed her a toy to play with to keep her occupied until they got to the car.