four.

Once she had been picked up, Leia searched the room with her big crystal eyes as to where she was being taken to. She watched closely as he pulled out a car seat and shook her head in resistance, thinking she was going to be left somewhere else like she had been left in the basket, earlier. She took a firmly grip around his shirt as she kept shaking her head all the way to the car. As he was placing the car seat, Leia started to struggle as she didn't want to get in the car seat, she had never seen or been in one before.

As soon as she was buckled up she let out a loud whine, while she shifted around in her car seat trying to pull herself up, but without any success. When the car started its ride and they were finally out on the road, Leia calmed down as she looked out the car window being star struck. She was amazed by all the cars that was moving outside her window. She let her lips shape into an 'O' as she began babbling about nothings to herself. With the music now playing on the radio she let out a big sound of laughter while clapping her hands to the sound of the music.

Once they arrived, Leia waited calmly as he picked her up and walked her inside Walmart. Her eyes grew wide as she bounced in her seat, letting her legs swing underneath her as her eyes wandered around, not sure as to where to look. As they were strolling into the infant section, Leia grabbed whatever her small hands could get a hold of, and dropped it on the floor besides her. She looked at a cart that had been placed next to her and started to pick up stuff from the strangers cart. Holding a pink bottle with glittery butterflies, she placed it inside her mouth with the lid on. She kept on sucking on it, without any result of getting milk.

"You like this?" She heard him ask and her eyes immediately shot open wide as she stared at the two pieces he was holding up.

"Da!" Leia shouted loudly as the bottle fell out of her grip and she was now halfway out of her seat while trying to reach for the flower printed shirt that he was holding up.